Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleedingviolin : Ricepuppet

That's a really nice job.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    I like how you left the write trim at the bottom, pretty cool.
    .. Que?
    Hidden Content - BleedingViolin - Customizing at a Higher Level

Those are bytchin'! That one is too good for a WII plate though.

I don't think they made faceplates for the Guitar Hero World Tour guitar that I won, or I'd jump on an anime one. Nothing against Hello Kitty, mind you. I'd have no problem owning that. There are just other things I'd like more. Tama-chan from Love Hina, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Those are bytchin'! That one is too good for a WII plate though.

I don't think they made faceplates for the Guitar Hero World Tour guitar that I won, or I'd jump on an anime one. Nothing against Hello Kitty, mind you. I'd have no problem owning that. There are just other things I'd like more. Tama-chan from Love Hina, for example.
    You could send in that particular faceplate though, if you want too. Most male viewers, consider Hello Kitty as lame and too girly. These faceplates are made especially for woman, cause, they like the Kitty (heh)

I dont have a problem as well against kawaii stuff, in fact, i like it even more then the brass, hardcore manly images. Tama Chan is cool. I used to watch Love Hina all the time. I watched all seasons!

I even watched Lucky Star

Quote Originally Posted by Ricepuppet View Post
    You could send in that particular faceplate though, if you want too. Most male viewers, consider Hello Kitty as lame and too girly. These faceplates are made especially for woman, cause, they like the Kitty (heh)

I dont have a problem as well against kawaii stuff, in fact, i like it even more then the brass, hardcore manly images. Tama Chan is cool. I used to watch Love Hina all the time. I watched all seasons!

I even watched Lucky Star
    I'm not familiar with Lucky Star, but I will check it out upon your dubious recommendation.

I like Hello Kitty and a lot of the kawai stuff from an artistic standpoint. But I think I'd have to poke my eyes out if I had to actually watch it. I haven't even been able to get my girlfriend all the way through "Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar" because it's too cute for her, lol.

Then, however, there IS this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6vDBphrts

Lucky Star is king. You just have to sit trough the tedious first episode (which, most people complain about) and then you find yourself laughing constantly. And then you have stuff like, Fruits Basket and Digi Charat as well, but that's, fairly girly. Its all about the humour though.

Somehow that Hello Kitty vid made me watch it, staring at the screen. I think its a combination of kawaii and the addicting MK song. Love those lyrics; there the most easiest and sappiest in the whole world XD

I've seen the Hello Kitty anime (it aired with a short life span here) and its tedious and boring as hell. Clearly meant for little kids, housing the same problems as in 'Dora'.

Lucky Star is king. You just have to sit trough the tedious first episode (which, most people complain about) and then you find yourself laughing constantly. And then you have stuff like, Fruits Basket and Digi Charat as well, but that's, fairly girly. Its all about the humour though.

Somehow that Hello Kitty vid made me watch it, staring at the screen. I think its a combination of kawaii and the addicting MK song. Love those lyrics; there the most easiest and sappiest in the whole world XD

I've seen the Hello Kitty anime (it aired with a short life span here) and its tedious and boring as hell. Clearly meant for little kids, housing the same problems as in 'Dora'.
    I liked Fruits Baskets, but I haven't seen it all. I also haven't seen Twilight, but I think the same vibe applies to FB, where this girl likes these guys who are... different. I watched parts of DiGi Charat with my pre-teen daughter and it was even too cute for her. Ditto "Bottle Fairy." *shivers*

But you DO need to watch Mahoromatic. You'll laugh yourself sick.

Mahoromatic

Noted.

Twilight is not meant for me. To put it the easy way

Now send in that faceplate! Heh.

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

the flame controller is really cool. a nice variation from the normal flames you often see
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by OBL infad3ll View Post
    the flame controller is really cool. a nice variation from the normal flames you often see
    Client wanted a 'demonish' theme, i just went on that float.

Those are sick.

You should do one with graffiti and change the name to "GameBro"

Thanks!

I have another nostalgic console lined up for customizing. I'll think about that name change-thing

Great work!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Thread Information