Thread: Deus Ex 2---Going to the xbox

Default Deus Ex 2---Going to the xbox

heres the link baby!

http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=2713

woo hoo!!

Post your opinions, and such below!
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

Default Re: Deus Ex 2---Going to the xbox

Originally posted by xfan2k2
    She's just TOO big for me!

Seriously though, Deus Ex 2 would be a fantastic addition to the growing XBox catalogue (wouldn't mind some more concrete details though). Bring it on!

thats so awesome that its only for the xbox and pc right now. most of the games the ps2 gets are ports, and the xbox gets new games, like half life 2 and deus ex 2, the ps2 only got half life and deus ex, if i wanted to play those games, i could have done so on my comp, cause i want a new game, not just the same game remade.

i havent played the original but this game still looks good and i think i might be buying it when its released. it looks something like the matrix...does anybody know how the controls and gameplay are?

the first Deux was awesome so better ready for this one!
    don't forget to visit:

Hidden Content join our forums too Hidden Content

Default Re: Deus Ex 2---Going to the xbox

Originally posted by xfan2k2
    heres the link baby!

http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=2713

woo hoo!!

where's her tit's!!oops there they arrrre!!!!!!!!

To see what i had to say about this game click here

first off how did you get a pic of my girlfriend,second i cant wait for this game,i havent played any of these games an what ive seen in ads it looks like the matrix as some stated above,which im living in!
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Yeah Deus Ex has kind of a Matrix feel.
    I beat the original one on the PC, it's a great game.
    It's a first person shooter with RPG elements... You have skills and stats you can upgrade throughout the game... skills like sniping and hacking... and this energy stuff that you can use to take advantage of certain augmentations (like in my game, I had an augmentation that required energy that boosted my melee combat strength... and another energy augmentation that regenerated my health (I had that maxed out so I could run around in a battle zone and regain my health as fast as I was losing it hehe). The story and atmosphere were top notch, and the interaction with other characters was a key part of the game too. There's an item system that limits how many things you can carry at once... and many strange and awesome weapons (you're extremely limited to how many big weapons you can carry... kind of like Halo, you can only carry a few weapons at a time). The game was very cleverly designed... you could hack into security systems to look at security cameras... turn them off... or even tell the enemy security bots to shoot anything that moves, so they would mow down the bad guys for you. The movement in Deus Ex was real slow and precise, meaning it would be an excellent title for the Xbox.
    UltraMuffin - Nature's Cruelest Mistake
    Hidden Content

i have the game for the pc, it was cool, i only played for like 15 minutes though and that was it, i dont know why, but i just never really got into it.

Thread Information