Thread: MadCatz announces Modern Warfare 2 Faceplate/Skin combo.

Default MadCatz announces Modern Warfare 2 Faceplate/Skin combo.

Modern Warfare™ 2 Faceplate and Console Skinz – Xbox 360

Featuring custom Modern Warfare 2 artwork, both the highly collectible Controller Faceplate and Console Skinz allow gamers to customize their Xbox 360 and official controller. Depicting official in-game art, the Console Faceplate attaches simply and safely, transforming your console in seconds and the removable Console Skinz wrap around the sides of the Xbox 360, providing a fully immersive themed landscape.

MSRP: $29.99
    It also says Controller wrap, but I'm not sure about that.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

So it'll be like the Halo controllers? Hrm. Pass.

Faceplate...yes!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

It's MadCatz. It won't be high quality, but it'll be high-priced because Activision is involved. Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by bdavid81 View Post
    It's MadCatz. It won't be high quality, but it'll be high-priced because Activision is involved. Pass.
    Wait, what?

1) MadCatz produces the highest quality faceplates available, with the possible exception of Microsoft's first party plates, which they no longer make. I just got my Magna Carta II plate yesterday (made by MC), and it is leaps and bounds better than most plates I get.

2) MadCatz has a set price of $29.99 for their faceplate/skin packages. Activision has nothing to do with it. I do wish they'd drop the skins and go back to $19.99, but if that's what they have to do to make enough profit margin to continue producing faceplates, than I'm for it.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Weird, wrong thread for that post... I thought I posted that in the thread regarding their actual game accessories.

Default hi

It also says Controller wrap, but I'm not sure about that.
    Last edited by Shawn-XBA; 12-07-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Wait, what?

1) MadCatz produces the highest quality faceplates available, with the possible exception of Microsoft's first party plates, which they no longer make. I just got my Magna Carta II plate yesterday (made by MC), and it is leaps and bounds better than most plates I get.

2) MadCatz has a set price of $29.99 for their faceplate/skin packages. Activision has nothing to do with it. I do wish they'd drop the skins and go back to $19.99, but if that's what they have to do to make enough profit margin to continue producing faceplates, than I'm for it.

Is there any pictures??
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Thread Information