Thread: Unbelievable.

Default Unbelievable.

My NES Console plate sold for a whopping $19.99. I had SIXTEEN watchers, and kept waiting for some bids to come in at the end... nothing.

I had $15 just in the plate I used to MAKE this, not to mention the stencil, paint and time.

I've been waiting three days for this to close, thinking it would help pay for PAX. Yeah, it will. After eBay and PayPal takes their cut, it will pay for the TIP on the taxi.

*grumble grumble grumble
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Been there, sucks when no one bites on anything
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Ahh man sorry to hear. I actually saw it on there but.....I just wasn't tempted enough to grab.

I have two more almost done. I'm going to finish them, take them to PAX, and hopefully Charles Martinet will be there signing stuff. He's the voice of Mario.

Yeah, I noticed it went for cheap. The only reason I think it did that is because people see the description "If you're interested in making your own faceplate, check us out at www.faceplateaddict.com and follow the link to the "Design Your Own Plate" studio!" and notice they can have one made for less than bidding on your auction. (?)
    For Custom Orders Please Visit Our MySpace:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Air Effex View Post
    Yeah, I noticed it went for cheap. The only reason I think it did that is because people see the description "If you're interested in making your own faceplate, check us out at www.faceplateaddict.com and follow the link to the "Design Your Own Plate" studio!" and notice they can have one made for less than bidding on your auction. (?)
    That's true. In this case, they can't get the image on the door because you can't get a door, but I def. see the point.

Feeding my pet moose HaZarD SFD's Avatar

live and learn

Thread Information