Thread: custom plate

Default custom plate

this might not be where i should post but here goes why girlfriend has seen a really nice faceplate on here she likes it is a marilyn monroe faceplate now what i want to know is there anyone on here who could make me one and if they could how much $$$ would it cost me i would really like to buy one if possible

Your best bet is to get in touch with Spaceghost2k7, he does alot of the customs.
    In the faceplate gallery, click on the plate you like, and it should have the artist listed if available. If they are registered here then it should link you to their page.

i tried that with air effex but no answer from him so thought i would give this a shot but thanks for you advice

Air Effex is (was) actually a team of two guys.

You can still get a hold of Anthony through eBay:

http://myworld.ebay.com/253anthonys?...:X:CEM:US:1181
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by noobless View Post
    i tried that with air effex but no answer from him so thought i would give this a shot but thanks for you advice
    He's not on all the time. I would leave him a PM or hit him up on Myspace.
    Just search for Air Effects, I think he's out of Arkansas.

would he ship to uk

Quote Originally Posted by noobless View Post
    would he ship to uk
    Not sure but I don't see why not.

I'm still alive haha. Yeah, it can be done but you would have to contact Anthony, he has my airbrush (trying to fix it) and he has one of his own that works. If you just send me a PM of your e-mail address I'll get him to contact you. And I transfered out of Arkansas to University of North Texas (Denton)
    For Custom Orders Please Visit Our MySpace:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Air Effex View Post
    I'm still alive haha. Yeah, it can be done but you would have to contact Anthony, he has my airbrush (trying to fix it) and he has one of his own that works. If you just send me a PM of your e-mail address I'll get him to contact you. And I transfered out of Arkansas to University of North Texas (Denton)
    Anthony's going to register here in the forums under a new name, and I'm supposed to change all of the plates to whatever "created by" is appropriate. Once he gets a name, I'll probably need a list from both of you of which plates in the data base you each personally made.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I think Color Blind Customs is what he would probably change to. And you can just change them all to that. I think I'm done for good haha
    For Custom Orders Please Visit Our MySpace:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

Thread Information