Thread: Alternative to subcostume?

Default Alternative to subcostume?

Hi,

I´ve found this site searching for a way to print direct in the faceplate, I hope that someone can help me, I tried to use the subcostume custom printing service, but without luck, I think that the image that I´m trying to use is a little too much obscene, so does anyone know another site like SubCostume that have a little looser TOS?

Here is the image, maybe its not a little, but too much NSFW?
    http://www.katamari.com.br/ontherock...9/11/ecchi.jpg

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by julimano View Post
    Hi,

I´ve found this site searching for a way to print direct in the faceplate, I hope that someone can help me, I tried to use the subcostume custom printing service, but without luck, I think that the image that I´m trying to use is a little too much obscene, so does anyone know another site like SubCostume that have a little looser TOS?

Here is the image, maybe its not a little, but too much NSFW?
    http://www.katamari.com.br/ontherock...9/11/ecchi.jpg

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance
    Um yeah, that would be considered too obscene.

Here's the problem. Subcostume, which is part of ImageWare, has their factory in Hong Kong. They're Chinese. It's not a matter of asking them to make an exception for a particular image. If their government found them printing materials that their government told them not to print, the penalties would be very, very serious. They don't bend on this matter at all. I know. I've tried, and if anybody could get an exception made, it's me.

Subcostume, and Imageware, are the only people I know who will print one plate like this. IF.... and I mean this is a huge IF.... IF... you managed to find someone else to print plates, there is almost a 100% chance they would also have the work done in China and have to follow the same rules.

ImageWare has considered opening a plant in Texas, which would probably be more liberal (maybe not, though). For them to consider it, the Subcostume site would have to be a huge success. Right now, I think it's only a moderate success, if it's a success at all.

Find a way to get a couple hundred thousand plates printed and they might go for the Texas thing.

**EDIT** It's too bad they're not printed in Japan, because they'd do it in a heartbeat.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I didnt know that, Thank you for the info

Thread Information