Thread: looking for a plate for my elite

Default looking for a plate for my elite

Hello all got a second xbox and hate the look of of my plates on it. (not that I have that many)
    Anyway, I am looking for something to place on it. It doesn't have to be rare or original. Just something to put on the elite. I think placing a white plate on the black looks somewhat tacky.
    I guess I am looking for something black or predominantly dark. I have pay pal and due to my lack of posts here I would be happy to pay first. I have no real price range but I have 3 kids who will touch it and turn it on etc so obviously I don't want a Prey plate. Anyone have something around that they want to get rid of?

Give me a day. I'll look through my stuff and see what I've got. I know I have a carbon fiber one for sure but I can probably come up with something cooler.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

sounds good man!

I looked through them and I've got less than I thought. I usually have some duplicates around. I do have a carbon fiber plate, and I've got a dark gray "N7" plate for Mass Effect, but that's about it.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thanks for looking space. I realize it was kinda a strange request. I am sure I can find something on ebay.

The Blue Dragon plate looks nice on a Elite. Spacey's Sylar Escape plate looks very nice on mine.

Thread Information