Thread: Everyone Check this out!!!!

Default Everyone Check this out!!!!

Hey everyone, i am thinking of making a baseball webpage directly related to ASB2003. I will include my team stats,league stats,standings,and all of the real baseball information of a real team. I will take everyone through the ups and downs of my season. Tell me all what you think of this exciting idea and if you have any suggestions please e-mail me at david_boston2002@yahoo.com, well i am starting to work on it right now and i will let all of you know when i am finished. And just to let you all know, this is going to be an expansion team. That way it will look very realistc. I will have every detailed info about every player on my team and around the league. So e-mail me any suggestions or comments you may have.

Go here to see it............. http://www.geocities.com/david_boston2002/index.html

XboxGamerX2

Talking Sweet

Pretty cool man

Sounds like a good idea!!!

Question What about the Player Stats

How are you going to list the player stats... From what I understand.. the game does not offer them so you wouldn't be able to go into detail about the match-ups. All and all, I think it is a great idea so go for it... Let us know if we can help in any way.

Senior Airman Kevin Stasik
    US Air Force (Active)
    It's an Honor to Serve
    SrA Kevin Stasik
    USAF (Active)
    It's an Honor to Serve

Thread Information