Hey to all you gamers out there, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Will I'm 24 and I am a huge Xbox 360 gamer as I am on disability waiting for a liver transplant so I spend a absolute ton of time playing my Xbox 360. So if you are interested in meeting up and playing some on Xbox Live then send me a friend's request my Gamertag is WWARNER47

Also I am only interested in playing with gamers that are mature and not into complaining, yelling, accusing, and taking the games too seriously, so if are not into doing any of that then I would love to meet and play some with you. Also if you are interested I have my own Modern Warfare 2 clan and I am always looking for members so if you are interested in joining then we can play a bit together so I can get to know you and what type of person/gamer you are and if you are someone I would enjoy having in my clan. My clan's name is Elite Cyber Soldiers of War or ECSW

Thanks to all for reading and I hope to meet up and play with some of you online.

Will aka WWARNER47