Thread: Hi im Fay

Default Hi im Fay

hi guys i guess ill do the "hi im the new guy" thing.
    Name is brandon aka Fayko (my girlfriend calls me fay >.>) i joined this site in hopes to find a FF13 faceplate but can see ill will use it for more then just that. If i can ever get my hands on a used xbox i could mod id prob do a lot of display mods (led windows faceplate mods and other different shenanigans)i really like alot of the custom faceplates ive seen on here dont really have a collection (only got the original white one) im an xbox live ambassador and usually on my gamertag being Faykofeel free to add me if you got some xbox live related questions or just want to play something

Welcome ambassador
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Welcome to the community Fayko. Make sure you don't feed the trolls, they do indeed bite. Always tease variation on his canadianness and you'll be good here. It's nice to have another ambassador, hope you stay a while and enjoy yourself while you are here.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

I want to be an ambassador. I get so many random friend request and help questions on Live I feel like I am sometimes.

Welcome to our awesome little corner of the internet Fayko. Hope you enjoy it here with us. Were always glad to help of we can.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    I want to be an ambassador. I get so many random friend request and help questions on Live I feel like I am sometimes.

Welcome to our awesome little corner of the internet Fayko. Hope you enjoy it here with us. Were always glad to help of we can.
    next time we start letting in new ambassadors ill give you the link for an application

Welcome friend I am Fargoth the local bosmer round these parts. I wish you good luck with your faceplate hunt there a few good ones on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargoth View Post
    Welcome friend I am Fargoth the local bosmer round these parts. I wish you good luck with your faceplate hunt there a few good ones on ebay.
    i was looking some of them ok i was looking into creating my own but im a ****y artist so meh =/

Welcome to a great place!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome to XBA Brandon, I am a fellow Xbox Ambassador. Enjoy your stay here!!

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

11. Thread Information