Thread: Uber Rare faceplate for sale: Mass Effect Signed by Bioware Team Leads

Default Uber Rare faceplate for sale: Mass Effect Signed by Bioware Team Leads

Hi All,

I am not a collector of faceplates, but I happened upon this very rare faceplate by accident when I purchased a game/collectibles on eBay. So, given that I am not a faceplate collector, I am looking to sell this faceplate to someone who will appreciate it.

This is one of the handful of faceplates that Spaceghost2k. I contacted him after purchasing the plate to verify its authenticity. The following is a quote from that discussion, ""...I think I had a total of about 4 or 5 of those plates made....This is a plate that I painted and then mailed to Edmonton Canada, and Chris "Evil Chris" Priestly from Bioware had the team leads sign it... I had been invited up there for the ME launch two years ago and they signed two different plates for me (those were signed in black ink)."

I wanted to offer you folks (the hard core collectors) the first opportunity to make an offer for the plate. So, if any of you are interested or know someone that may be interested, please shoot me a note to discuss.

Ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks all,

Onlibo
    Last edited by onlibo; 03-16-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: added ebay auction listing

5 Dorrar

How much you looking for?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I am looking for a fair price. I believe due a faceplate of this rarity and provenance should sell somewhere in the US$200 to US$400 range. If you make a fair offer, I will consider it. I plan to list it on eBay for a 10 day auction starting this Wednesday if it is not sold before then.

Default Re: Uber Rare faceplate for sale: Mass Effect Signed by Bioware Team Leads

Wish I had the money, I love Mass Effect =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

If you will pay $400, we can make a deal for you to pay over time. Like lay-away. You can pay over say 4 months or 6 months on a fixed schedule, if that would suit your budget. Once paid in full, I will send the faceplate to you.

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onlibo View Post
    If you will pay $400, we can make a deal for you to pay over time. Like lay-away. You can pay over say 4 months or 6 months on a fixed schedule, if that would suit your budget. Once paid in full, I will send the faceplate to you.
    that sounds like a scam to me. also 400 is a pretty high asking price. the market for faceplates isnt what it used to be so it might be difficult to find someone willing to pay that
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yeah, I think $200 is probably closer.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I am fine with the range of $200 to $400 hundred. Given that the market is so subjective. This is not a scam. I was just trying to do Steeps5 a favor by offering him a way to get the plate.

At any rate, I will be listing the plate on eBay on Wednesday night with a starting price of $199.99. We will see what the the market will bear at that point.

Thanks all.

BTW. I would be happy to use escrow.com for this 'lay-away' process. escrow.com is the eBay approved escrow service.

Default Re: Uber Rare faceplate for sale: Mass Effect Signed by Bioware Team Leads

Well I actually already have a one of a kind Mass Effect 2 plate so I don't need it =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

That's cool...was just trying to help you out since you expressed an interest.

For anyone that that may be interested, here is the link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks!

Thread Information