Thread: Episode 2

Default Episode 2

Second episode posted!

Feedback please, we did it a little different.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/podcasts/

Promise the rest and old ones will be on iTunes. Stay tuned.

I think the podcast needs a theme song for the beginning . No offense to the current one, but I'm not a big fan of it.
    I like the discussion of other console news as well like you were talking about the old republic. As well as the movies and such.
    I still like it keep up the good work. Btw I do keep forgetting who is who...

Quote Originally Posted by Fargoth View Post
    I think the podcast needs a theme song for the beginning . No offense to the current one, but I'm not a big fan of it.
    I like the discussion of other console news as well like you were talking about the old republic. As well as the movies and such.
    I still like it keep up the good work. Btw I do keep forgetting who is who...
    I'm the one with the sexy voice

It's a test to see if people like the talk about other things as well
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I want in!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Cool podcast. You guys are crazy, sounds like alot of fun. Keep it going.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Well it was good to hear my name. Hahahaha

I like it. I am going to see if i can come up with a better opening music and closing music. something dumb but funny to hear. hahaha

Retired Giveaway Guru BigJosh359's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kamshaft-XBA View Post
    Second episode posted!

Feedback please, we did it a little different.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/podcasts/

Promise the rest and old ones will be on iTunes. Stay tuned.
    Can you at least put download links till then? Where is the RSS? I am not going to listen to the show on the XBA site.....so for those that want to download it...like me....

http://www.xboxaddict.com/podcasts/xba_episode_2.mp3
    http://www.xboxaddict.com/podcasts/xba_episode_1.mp3

Repo Man 360

Great show guys and thanks for the Halo Legends! I have some general suggestions and comments.

-Where the podcast is listed could you add your names and avatars? It would help people keep track of who's saying what.

-Your thoughts on Toy Soldiers was bang on. Also you have me interested in playing the "Dragon's Game". Hearing your passion about the game put it on the map where as I wouldn't have even played the demo before.

-On the Console MMO topic: Mircosoft lost out big on the original console. They were beta testing "True Phantasy Online" in Japan, but decided the console was at the end of it's life cycle and scraped the project. At the very least it could have been ported to the 360 and and been wildy more popular than "Phantasy Star Universe".

-On the Dream topic: I would like to see the return of live action games (but better) like "Mad Dog McCree".

-For your intro how about a radio style lead in announcing the website and show number (edition, monthly, etc) then you can introduce yourselves.

Thank you for the show and I look forward to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by BigJosh359 View Post
    Can you at least put download links till then? Where is the RSS? I am not going to listen to the show on the XBA site.....so for those that want to download it...like me....

http://www.xboxaddict.com/podcasts/xba_episode_2.mp3
    http://www.xboxaddict.com/podcasts/xba_episode_1.mp3
    I'll be putting the RSS feed soon enough, we just wanted to crank out a couple and see how people liked it. So the general vibe, good or bad? Should we keep going?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamshaft-XBA View Post
    I'll be putting the RSS feed soon enough, we just wanted to crank out a couple and see how people liked it. So the general vibe, good or bad? Should we keep going?
    Definitely I'm really looking forward to hearing these.

Keep it rolling bro. I like them. There fun and informative. The contest was fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    Keep it rolling bro. I like them. There fun and informative. The contest was fun too.
    We are going to, just have some issues we gotta get dealt with first. We'll give a heads up when Ep 3 is on the way
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Repo Man 360

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    We are going to, just have some issues we gotta get dealt with first. We'll give a heads up when Ep 3 is on the way
    Sounds like someones holding out for more money . Seriously, looking forward to the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Repo Man 360 View Post
    Sounds like someones holding out for more money . Seriously, looking forward to the next episode.
    That's why they pay me the big bucks
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Repo Man 360

Reach Beta = no show for awhile

16. Thread Information