Thread: Need For Speed Pro Street Faceplate

Default Need For Speed Pro Street Faceplate

Hello, I was actually trying to figure out how much this faceplate is worth. I've got one that I would like to put up on ebay but I dont even know how to put any value to it. I can't even find out how many of these were made. any input would be great. thanks!

This is why you can search the faceplate database at the top

Description: This plate was a contest prize for playing in a NFS:PS weekend tournament over Xbox LIVE. There are believed to be about 100 of these in existence.

As for price, that's a different story
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Best wait for the actual professionals like spacey to tell you, but apperently its rare

http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-491199.aspx

And since there is none on ebay I'm guessing a good 100 atleast? Hell if I know.

Thanks so much, this info helps to determine how rare it is. I hope there is someone who can provide more input, my research attemps are sloppy at best.

Default Re: Need For Speed Pro Street Faceplate

Is there a picture of it? Cause I'm not seeing it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

I found it on the faceplate list located on this site.

I listed the item on ebay as well just to see if anyone would bite.

Item #110516208719

I was excited then I saw the price

the price is just for someone crazy enough to buy it right out... the "must have collector".. I am open to offers. I just didnt want to start an auction and see it go for less than it should. so if you're interested by all means go ahead and send me an offer. I just need the money because I have a daughter on the way and everyone could use a little extra.

I think you'll get $100 for it with no problem. $150 if you're lucky. $200, I wouldn't hold my breath. Remember, for every one that sells, that's one collector who isn't going to be competing for it anymore. Fewer people competing, lower price. You might see if they'll let you post something at the EA forums, specifically the NFS forums if they have them.

I bought mine for $100 and sold it for $100. I'd like to have one again, but the money situation has to improve first.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information