Thread: Just givin shouts.....

Default Just givin shouts.....

Hey folk,
    Hope all is well with all here. Look forward to getting more familiar with Addict and XBConnect. Seem to be tied into each other. Hit me up if U need more info on me or just compare on XBL if needed. Most everything should be open.
    BTW, old gamer here. Just turned 4-0 in Feb. Wow 40 and still gamin since the days of PONG, PAC-MAN, ATARI and all those mind warping games that have held so strong. Enjoy these times for they are truely great. But as we have already started seeing, console gaming maybe a dying breed. Lets try to keep our release open for all.
    Audi,
    IV

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH VANDAL View Post
    Hey folk,
    Hope all is well with all here. Look forward to getting more familiar with Addict and XBConnect. Seem to be tied into each other. Hit me up if U need more info on me or just compare on XBL if needed. Most everything should be open.
    BTW, old gamer here. Just turned 4-0 in Feb. Wow 40 and still gamin since the days of PONG, PAC-MAN, ATARI and all those mind warping games that have held so strong. Enjoy these times for they are truely great. But as we have already started seeing, console gaming maybe a dying breed. Lets try to keep our release open for all.
    Audi,
    IV
    XBConnect and us are not really connected. We are just two site that are friends.
    Welcome!

Welcome Irish. Hope you enjoy it here with us.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome to XBA, enjoy your stay!

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Thread Information