Thread: So Happy today!

Default So Happy today!

After 2 years of searching, I finally found a copy of Sniper Elite. It was one of the last few XBOX games I have been trying to add to my collection.

I could have got it on Ebay I guess, but half the fun of collecting is finding the score in a bin for a super low price.

The last 8 games I want are not that hard to find, it's just finances as I am also working on my XBOX360 collection as well.

Anyone else here collect XBOX games, if so what is/was your hardest game to find?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_Bunny View Post
    After 2 years of searching, I finally found a copy of Sniper Elite. It was one of the last few XBOX games I have been trying to add to my collection.

I could have got it on Ebay I guess, but half the fun of collecting is finding the score in a bin for a super low price.

The last 8 games I want are not that hard to find, it's just finances as I am also working on my XBOX360 collection as well.

Anyone else here collect XBOX games, if so what is/was your hardest game to find?
    Congratulations on your find sorta off topic, if you do like sniper games there is a new sniper game coming out just fyi.

The hardest game to find for me was back on the original xbox, a somewhat unpopular game "Phantom Dust" which was literally nowhere to be found a year or so after launch.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    Congratulations on your find sorta off topic, if you do like sniper games there is a new sniper game coming out just fyi.

The hardest game to find for me was back on the original xbox, a somewhat unpopular game "Phantom Dust" which was literally nowhere to be found a year or so after launch.
    I'm still trying to find a MvC2 for original Xbox without paying a stupid price on ebay for it.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I'm still looking around for The Bard's Tale my one favorite game of the original xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargoth View Post
    I'm still looking around for The Bard's Tale my one favorite game of the original xbox.
    Yea, that's a tricky one to find mint as well.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

There are some absolute rare gems to find for both xbox and the 360. I actually ended up selling my entire game library for the 360 (over 70 games). I had almost every single collectors edt. (with the exception of about 4 or 5) ever made for the 360. Some rare gems to look for are:

1. Amped 3
    2. MvC2 (good choice var, except that prices for that game are going to be coming down)
    3. Bioshock Collectors edt.
    4. Tales of Vesperia col. edt.
    5. Dead Space Ultra col. edt.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Kuli the man -*Huberdeau* Rlvers's Avatar

i got MvC2 for ps2, but for collection, i have about every hockey game since "Hat Trick", 1987' for the Atari 7800. the one i am looking for now is "NHL Hockey" 1980' for Intellivision. I have had no luck and have no interest in ebay. thats pretty much my best collection, the rest are just kind of random games.

Since when was there a Collector Edition for Tales of Vesperia? Was that available in Canada? I never saw anything in stores here, but I just googled and appartently there was one released. I'm really pissed I missed that one.

Since when was there a Collector Edition for Tales of Vesperia? Was that available in Canada? I never saw anything in stores here, but I just googled and appartently there was one released. I'm really pissed I missed that one.
    Yea, it was a single run but I got mine no problem at EB at launch.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

I never saw anything in stores here, but I just googled and appartently there was one released. I'm really pissed I missed that one.
    if i were you I'd try to pick one up now b/c the value is only going to go higher on it. Trust me, its really a stretch sometimes to try to get every complete col. edt. Best advice I can give ya is to try to "spot" games that you don't see sell very well. That tales of vesperia is only going to climb higher in price b/c they stopped production on it b/c the sales were so very low.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Hey, Aino

Phantom Dust is my favorite XBOX game of all time, very underrated I thought. I almost did not pick it up b/c the game vids looked stupid. All the videos showed them throwing fire balls. Anyway, got it new for $19 and could not believe how such a great game got so little attention.

12. Thread Information