Thread: MW2 vs Bad Company 2

Default MW2 vs Bad Company 2

So i've played through the campaign in mw2 and it was awesome. I was truly impressed with how awesome it was every minute. Besides this, the multiplayer seemed to be boring for the most part. Team Deathmatch doesnt really interest me for more than a couple weeks.

I know this seems like im bashing mw2; im not. it deserves praise BUT I want to hear from people who appreciate bad company 2 and why they prefer it over the COD counterpart.

Just interested. I havent played battlefield yet but it looks like it should be more fun than cod

discuss

I and a few of my other friends here prefer BC2 > MW2.

To me it feels more realistic, more chaotic, and more fun than MW2. It actually takes a little skill to play BC2, which make alot of COD people very angry. Bullet drop is real and you have to compensate for it.

Team play is one of the best things about this game. If you have a group of people working together and using their classes for what they are meant for, you will dominate. I know when our team is clicking we tear stuff up.

Sure, the graphics aren't as good as MW, but the game plays better and that is what matters. Plus we get a sweet update next week that fixes alot of problems in the game, and DICE is always hooking us up with new content that is free with the VIP code you get if you buy the game new, unlike the $15-20 map packs on MW2. (Another one coming this fall was announced yesterday by Activision)

If you decide to pick this up feel free to join me sometime in a game. Always looking for more friends on the Battlefield.

MW2 is the better game in my opinion. The developers and publishers of dice in my opinion are just very very smart.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

I like both of the single player games, MW2 gets the edge though.

Multiplayer wise, I really haven't played much of BC2 as of yet. Only a couple of games, I want to change that soon though. I'll have to post the winner of multiplayer later.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Silent-XBA View Post
    I'll have to post the winner of multiplayer later.
    That would be awesome

Like Silent said, campaign wise I give th edge to MW2. Multiplayer goes to BC2.
    I was talking about multiplayer. I should have made that clearer in my original post.

Thread Information