Thread: Superhero Faceplate collection

Default Superhero Faceplate collection

I grew up watching superheroes on television and I decided I want a collection of faceplates.

So far, I've made one each of The Secrets of Isis and The Greatest American Hero. I mailed letters to the actors Joanna Cameron and William Katt, asking if they would allow me to send them the plates to be signed. I also asked if I could send more than one and auction one off for charity. If they reply yes, I'll make a couple more and send them off.

In the meantime, I've been emailing some other people. Burt Ward (Robin) has an option on his site where you can send things for him to sign. I emailed Adam West (Batman) and just got a reply back today that he will do it as well.

Other people on the list are Lou Ferigno (Hulk), Nicholas Hammond (Spiderman), Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman), Jackson Bostwick (Shazam) and possibly Lee Majors (Six Million Dollar Man) and Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman).

Anyway, the ball is rolling.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Very cool Spacey. If you get Adam West's info please let me know. I would love to do a Family Guy plate with him and get it signed.

I know alot of sports stars do the mail autographes too. I know Nolan Ryan does it for sure. You can mail your stuff and get it signed and they mail it back. Might take a month or so but you will get your autograph.

Thread Information