Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIMME some ideas for songs to play while playing THPS 3!

Default GIMME some ideas for songs to play while playing THPS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I'm getting tired of jsut listening to Sum 41, and Linkin Park while playing THPS3.... so I need some ideas on songs to DOWNLOAD onto my XBOX.

Please give me some ideas on songs I should download to play with Tony Hawk 3.

Keep in mind that this is an extreme sports game. I thought of two:
    Superman by umm.... i forget who;
    Elevation by U2;
    James Bond Music; and
    that "Fly Like an Eagle" song

Gimme some more ideas!!!!!!!!!!! I am open to any suggestions

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Offspring
    GreenDay
    Blink 182
    Beastie Boys

Pretty much any frat band would do well with THPS3, in my opinion.

Im sorry, But were not here to tell you what kind of music to like.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

PunkBuster Support Guru Batman2372's Avatar

Default My wife's picks

She just put in a bunch of stuff from 311, Sublime, and Green Day.... pretty much any of their stuff works well for grinding....
    "Who are you?"

"I'm...

I have mad albums on my HD.

Then i created a master album and copied all the albums into it so i can just do random.

188 songs for my listening pleasure.

Eminem
    2pac
    d-12
    biggie
    CNN
    Cypress hill
    NAS
    method man + redman
    ludacris
    big pun
    pharoah monch

and uhh others
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 03-12-2002 at 02:28 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Dude, I didnt even know THPS3 allowed you to rip your own tunes on it?
    Im not a fan of extreme games but my recommendations are all you need.

Korn , Korn, and more Korn. THPS is a extreme game, so you need extreme music!

Follow The Leader is my most favorite Korn album. Just upload all those badboys on your Xbox and it will be all graaaaaavy!

Originally posted by JJaX
    I have mad albums on my HD.

Then i created a master album and copied all the albums into it so i can just do random.
    188 songs for my listening pleasure.
    Eminem
    2pac
    d-12
    biggie
    CNN
    Cypress hill
    NAS
    method man + redman
    ludacris
    big pun
    pharoah monch
    and uhh others
    I feel ya on all your favs jjax, but what kinda game would you play them on? The only thing I could think of would be JSRF, but you cant rip tunes on it .
    Why do you leason to CD's on your Xbox anyways?
    I ripped some joints too, but only in hopes of using them on games.

btw, games like THPS need music that fit it, and Korn is Ninja's choice!

Your telling me Skating around with NAS flowing in the backround doesnt work????

RAP + SKATING = GooD

When a good rap song tunes up on my random play, i skate a lot better. Nothing prettier than pulling off a 200,000+ combo while hit eM Up is blaring. Plus my skating style just looks sick with the rap going in the back round. Special manuals are my s4it.

Ya stand me Ninja?
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 03-12-2002 at 02:47 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

The Frew-its of the Devil

THE ACE OF SPADES!!! Oh wait... thats already on the game disc . Ummm... Rap you say... well since I don't listen to rap I guess I can't help you. If you were to say, Trip Hop or any techno for that matter maybe I could help, but Busta Rhymes is the only rapper I like, because he is the only one with ACTUAL talent as he raps like no other.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
    If you were to say, Trip Hop or any techno for that matter maybe I could help, but Busta Rhymes is the only rapper I like, because he is the only one with ACTUAL talent as he raps like no other.
    RiiiiiggggggghhhhhhT.............

*JJaX walks away avoiding stomping the s4it outta someone

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Ozomatli
    KRS-One
    Jurassic 5
    Chino XL
    Public Enemy
    NWA

OMG... I got a lot of the songs you guys mentioned on my computer's hardrive. I think I'll go and downlaod some more...

I have all the green day cds and i never thought of downloading them onto my xbox!!!

I'm going to have a hard time downloading every song from every group...... SO from now on.....

COULD YOU GIVE ME THE GROUP/NAME OF SONG??????

Cool

Like you could actually stomp me anyway. JJAX your just a guy who can't live with others aren't ya. You can't accept the fact the people in society have views that differ from others. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean anything to anyone but yourself. I keep telling you but you don't seem to be able to remember that. If your having memory problems I made a little song for you. It is as follows:

"Life is short life is $hit and soon it will be over."

Enjoy.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

"Arguing over the internet is a lot like the special olympics,
    even if you win, you're still retarded."

So lets try to live in peace all. It aint cool to argue over the internet. That's not what it was made to do.

The only way to settle something is through violence, but I don't see any way you two will ever meet in public.

Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
    THE ACE OF SPADES!!! Oh wait... thats already on the game disc . Ummm... Rap you say... well since I don't listen to rap I guess I can't help you. If you were to say, Trip Hop or any techno for that matter maybe I could help, but Busta Rhymes is the only rapper I like, because he is the only one with ACTUAL talent as he raps like no other.
    What are you talking about??? Busta Rhymes doesn't have any talent (thats my opinion). Well he does have talent, but not as much as a lot of the otehr rappers. The only reason he is so popular is because he can afford to make million dollar music videos (he's done that twice and he has the record for most expensice music video with.... ummm i forget)

If you want to see rappers with talent, you have to look beyond the mainstream. Thats where you l find most of the god ones. There are some good ones.... Tupac, ludacris,.... (i don't like eminem anymore... he doesnt rap).

^---- my opinion.... not bashing you!!

"Eminem
    2pac
    d-12
    biggie
    CNN
    Cypress hill
    NAS
    method man + redman
    ludacris
    big pun
    pharoah monch "

agreed.

*sings*

i got a big weed stash, pockets full of cash, just seen a big ol a**, its saturday!

I wish you guys could make this music search easier for me.

If you name a group... I'm going to have to look through tens if not hundreds of songs... not to efficient.

How about you get me the names of the songs along with the groups. I am not asking for whole albums... just songs.

I wouldn't have thought you were bashing me. I only think him to be a rapper with talent because NO ONE ON THE PLANET raps like him. Everyone else seems to fall into the same exact catagory (including Tupac) as they all seem to rap about the same thing. I liked rap when it was about beats, dancing and fun. Now its about killing, slappin ho's and drinking "FOE-TIES". Some of em also throw the smoking bud thing, but thats not such a bother. I have heard some of Pac's stuff that I actually like, as some of it has to do with his life and ART, but stuff like "Outlaw Thugs" is so stupid. To revear moronic and criminal behavior shows the intelligence of both the Rapper and their fans. Sorry, just the way I feel about it.

N'Synch
    Backstreet Boys
    Hanson
    New Kids on the Block
    Menudo
    Britney Spears

Huge, youre breaking my balls.

It aint all about the tunes btw... its more about the lyrics.. If you sat dow and listened (or read) the lyrics.. they should mean something. Anyone could come out with a nice tune, but a true artist has lyrics to back up his tunes.

Thread Information