Thread: NSFW faceplate link included

Default NSFW faceplate link included

First, the info. Then, the link.

In October 2008, I made a faceplate of very questionable taste. In April of that year, while attending the Microsoft Spring Showcase and getting some custom plates signed, Cliff Bleszinski jokingly said it would be funny if someone made a tub girl faceplate.

If you don't know what tub girl is, you should probably hit the back button right now, and go read another thread. It is gross and disgusting, and no matter what you think is gross and disgusting, it's worse than that.

I have considered making a second one so there is one out there in the community. I've had the base plate made for a while, but haven't been able to find the two figures I need to reproduce the plate: the girl, and the tub (they weren't part of the same figure set).

However, to do this, it is going to cost me almost $80 because I can't buy just the figure or just the tub. I have to buy the whole set of five figures, for two separate sets. Plus shipping from Japan. So I'm looking at a $100 investment just for the raw materials to make it, not counting my time and energy.

Here come the questions:

1) If I made one, as close to this as possible, would anyone be interested for $200?
    2) Would anyone want one if I could use a different figure and different tub, so that I recreated the "ugh"-ness of the original, but for less money?

OK, here's the link. Please don't reply "Oh god, that's gross." If we've seen it, we know that.

http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2008/11/09/...er-in-the-tub/

There is a photo on Joystiq of me presenting the plate to Cliff at the Gears 2 launch event in L.A. but their article appears to be gone, so you have to google and look around. I couldn't link directly to the pic I found because it's Flash, etc etc.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

That is one nasty faceplate....click at own risk!

Disturbing on many levels. Leave it to Cliff to think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    2) Would anyone want one if I could use a different figure and different tub, so that I recreated the "ugh"-ness of the original, but for less money?
    Probably for giggles yea, would just depend on how much
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information