Thread: DarkBlack

Default DarkBlack

Yea a new horror game.. those games are so scary they tickle me ... I really don't like being tickled but it all depends
    Sometimes little people tickle me and I don't mind but this is cool maybe I don't know. I hope this game is as good as it looks because there is one screenshot of a chair and it's empty and it looks very scary... I mean come on someone must have sat in that chair before otherwise why would it be there?! Oh boy o boy o boy I'm gona go broke
    Don't trip on the step or it will be left behind you

lol wow you like horror games or what ya i cant wait either i need somthing better than silent hill 2 that was a good game though

I don't know man games where the girl is the main character are less appealing to me. I like girls but not in games... well maybe naked girls but otherwise girls are just kinda lame in action games, sigh. Society raised me this way it's all their fault
    Don't trip on the step or it will be left behind you

Cool. I'm looking forward to this game. Horror games are awesome, they're scary to play. Its scary to play them in the middle of the night alone....

Hmmm...the article doesn't say much about the game and the graphics look a bit dated to me.

Thread Information