Thread: Any original XBOX collectors out there?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi,

Due to recently discovering how much my Hulk/Pepsi Xbox is in demand, I've stumbled across this forum amongst others.

I'm hoping to see if there's any interest, rather than simply sticking it on Ebay and it garnering no attention.

If anyone has any information on how to get good results on Ebay sales, or wants any further information on my Xbox, please get in touch...

So, its been a while. This is Ed Hunter again. It took me a really long time to finally move into my new place and take some of these things out of the boxes again, but here are some photos of the various xbox systems I have. I shot them right on top of the moving box, so nothing fancy here. I will repost once they are nicely organized and displayed, but as you can see the amount of time since my last post was a long time ago. I learned a bit about photobucket since my last visit here, so I will try to post pictures a little more quickly this time around. Here is the link.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/...orse1111/XBOX/

So, my original question stands. Are there any serious XBOX collectors out there? I would really like to exhange information. I haven't found the XBOX wiki or other information sources out there to be very detailed about what xbox rarities exist.

Lastly, I wtb rare xbox systems and controllers. Please contact me if you have anything for sale or trade. Specifically, I really need the original xbox launch partner system, launch controllers, live controllers or dakota controllers. Box ad instructions desired, but not critical. Thanks!

I bought one of the Partner Edition console for really cheap. Had a crack in it but for the price I paid you couldn't complain very much. Pretty much the only original Xbox console I have gotten in a while. Was about to buy a 2nd Anniversary but the seller had his own name engraved on the console when he bought it way back. -_-

Kinda wanting a Debug kit now. Probably the next one I will be looking for.

I've found the transluc ent cases do have a tendency to crack. I'm not discouraged from purchasing very rare xboxes with cracks in them. FYI, I have an extra debugging system for trade. They are dirt cheap right now.

Different subject, has anyone put together a list of official/rare xbox controllers? I have the following:

Duke
    1) Standard - Black
    2) Launch - Translucent Green
    3) Dakota - Greenish black and different jewel

S-Type
    1) Standard - black with black jewel
    2) Standard - black with green jewel
    3) Translucent Green
    4) Translucent blue
    6) Halo - translucent green with halo jewel
    7) Crystal
    8) Xbox live - translucent orange with Xbox live jewel
    9) Gray

I believe the special editions like the anniversary editions also have matching controllers.

S-Type
    Translucent Blue with white jewel (have x2) - came with Canadian Blue Xbox as well as Kasumi Xbox
    Translucent Black with black jewel (have x1) - came with 1st Anniversary XBox
    All White with white jewel - came with 2nd Anniversary Xbox
    All White with black jewel - came with Panzer Dragon Ortaa Xbox
    EA Edition - came with EA Xbox Live Xbox

All I can think of that you missed right now.

And would you want to just sell your extra Debug Kit? Is it the kind that says "Debug Kit" on the front?

My preference is to trade, but I'm open to anything. It's the standard Xbox debug kit with the XDK dashboard. I picked it up in a lot of development systems from a game publisher that closed up shop. Comes with the correct hookups and a controller. No box, manual or software. It's in very good cosmetic and working condition. I was hopeing to use it as trade bait for something I need.

As an aside, I wasn't aware there was another kind of debug kit. It's that kind of information that I would really like to compile.

I have a unopened (plastic still on the box) Blue Halo 2 Canadian Xbox. I guess everything is for sale at the right price.
    Last edited by Kamshaft; 01-16-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hunter View Post
    My preference is to trade, but I'm open to anything. It's the standard Xbox debug kit with the XDK dashboard. I picked it up in a lot of development systems from a game publisher that closed up shop. Comes with the correct hookups and a controller. No box, manual or software. It's in very good cosmetic and working condition. I was hopeing to use it as trade bait for something I need.

As an aside, I wasn't aware there was another kind of debug kit. It's that kind of information that I would really like to compile.
    There are some debug kits that are just standard black also. There are also the Alpha I and Alpha II kits. (The ones in the PC cases.)

As of right now I don't have anything to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamshaft-XBA View Post
    I have a unopened (plastic still on the box) Blue Halo 2 Canadian Xbox. I guess everything is for sale at the right price.
    I hope you wouldn't be asking $1,750 like the guy on Ebay. That price is way to high.

Thread Information