Thats an unbelievable group of XBOX memorabilia! I have been hunting down every available XBOX rarity for years and can't say that I have anything in the same league as you. Some of the items you have are true pieces of gaming history. I'm blown away!

Thanks very much for your reply on the launch edition units. Unfortunately, I have come across some fakes including some very good fakes, so I am trying to put together all the known facts about these units. I've found that information isn't easy to come by. If there are any facts about these units you can share it would be appreciated. Even facts that might seem irrrelevant may be helpful. I have spoken to other MS employees that bought the launch unit and asked them to describe the process they went through to get the unit including how they heard about it, what was available, how it was ordered, and what came in the box including paperwork or other correspondence.

I saw a few of your other posts including the prototype and cards as well as the one regarding value of the first official xbox certification. I'm sorry, but I can't be much help. I have not seen or do not know of anyone else that has a the cards or a prototype similar to yours.

With respect to value of the first certification there isn't anyone that can give you an accurate answer becuase it's a one of a kind item. It could sell for hundreds or thousands depending on when and how you sell it. In my limited experience, the high end xbox collectibles often sell to the same collectors. It seems like I bid against the same people all the time on the truly special xbox items and that isn't the case with other platforms I collect. I suspect it's becuase XBOX isn't as collectible as the older platforms because most of the kids that played them are not yet old enough to have the type of disposable income to drive a wide spead market yet. However, there are enough serious xbox collectors out there to drive this price up to a respectable level if you can let them know about the auction. My only advise is to try and spread the word to get the right people looking at your auction. It's especially important in this case becuase it wouldn't likely be caught in the saved search strings for rare xbox items on eBay. I know that what I have programmed in wouldn't have let me know this item was for sale, so I would have missed it if I didn't hear about it here first. Aside from postings in the xbox forums, you should also consider getting this up on gamesniped.com. I know many collectors of the xbox rarities look there for the unique items. As an aside, if you did put it up for sale, I would be one of the bidders. Anyway, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

If it were for sale I would definitely bid on it.

Thanks again for the reply. You have some amazing items.