I recently started seriously collecting the orginal xbox series of products. Unlike other gaming systems I collect, it seems there are very few forums for collectors. I am beginning to wonder if its becuase there are very few original xbox collectors. I am posting this message becuase I am trying to complete the set of xbox games and systems. It would be nice to exchange thoughts with others trying to do the same thing. Currently, I have just over 700 of the 950+ games published on Wikipedia and most of the domestic (USA and Canada) consoles. Specificially, I have

(1) the standard black;
(2) Halo 1 edition: translucent green
(3) Halo 2 edition: translucent blue
(4) Crystal Edition - translucent white
(5) Moutain Dew Edition - lime green ,
(6) Debugging Unit - translcuent green
(7) Translucenent Green Edition; and
(8) the launch unit, which like most of the other special editions is also translucent green.

All of the above are NTSC. I do have some PAL and NTSC-J systems, but I haven't really even begun to conquer the Japanese and European markets yet. I am currently looking for the Pepsi/Hulk, Tony Hawk Underground 2 to complete the domestic sets. However, if there are any other xbox collecters out there with limited edition international xbox's like the Kasumi Chan version I am always open to trades or straight out purchases. I also love the promo's, prototypes and demo's. Like most collectors, I really don't like selling my stuff. I prefer to buy or trade when necessary.

Are there any other xBox collectors out there? If so, what are you focused on collecting. I would love to hear back from anyone working in this area. Thanks!