Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any original XBOX collectors out there?

Collecting in EU is hard! Sekij's Avatar

Hey Collector friends ^^

Well i collect Xbox stuff in Europe. . . and its not that easy or cheap unlike USA :/

And i dont collect everything for the Xbox. . . i dont buy some ****ty Sport games but my collection is really small at the moment. I will start to make it bigger when i get my own money.

I allways try to get games that are... kind of special or exclusiv or that are just fun.

Right now im looking in the view 2D Beat em ups / Fighting Games. My first one is Guilty Gears X2 Reload (which i got for 5€ NEW one of the best deals for me ^^) and i think its the best looking 2D Fighter because its not 16 bit unlike the most other 2D Fighter (King of Fighter 2002/2003)
    Last edited by Sekij; 03-09-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hunter View Post
    I recently started seriously collecting the orginal xbox series of products. Unlike other gaming systems I collect, it seems there are very few forums for collectors. I am beginning to wonder if its becuase there are very few original xbox collectors. I am posting this message becuase I am trying to complete the set of xbox games and systems. It would be nice to exchange thoughts with others trying to do the same thing. Currently, I have just over 700 of the 950+ games published on Wikipedia and most of the domestic (USA and Canada) consoles. Specificially, I have

(1) the standard black;
    (2) Halo 1 edition: translucent green
    (3) Halo 2 edition: translucent blue
    (4) Crystal Edition - translucent white
    (5) Moutain Dew Edition - lime green ,
    (6) Debugging Unit - translcuent green
    (7) Translucenent Green Edition; and
    (8) the launch unit, which like most of the other special editions is also translucent green.

All of the above are NTSC. I do have some PAL and NTSC-J systems, but I haven't really even begun to conquer the Japanese and European markets yet. I am currently looking for the Pepsi/Hulk, Tony Hawk Underground 2 to complete the domestic sets. However, if there are any other xbox collecters out there with limited edition international xbox's like the Kasumi Chan version I am always open to trades or straight out purchases. I also love the promo's, prototypes and demo's. Like most collectors, I really don't like selling my stuff. I prefer to buy or trade when necessary.

Are there any other xBox collectors out there? If so, what are you focused on collecting. I would love to hear back from anyone working in this area. Thanks!
    How much would a Superman xbox be ? I was thinking around like 400-500$ but that is my opinion Btw. it is limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Alphateam4602 View Post
    How much would a Superman xbox be ? I was thinking around like 400-500$ but that is my opinion Btw. it is limited edition
    I haven't seen or heard of the Superman xbox console you mentioned. I thought that I knew about all of the limited edition original xbox systems, but every so often something comes up for sale that I haven't heard of. My initial thought is that its either just a skinned xbox or perhaps a valuable competition system. Would you please post a picture and tell us what you know about it?

Yea I'd love to see this Superman one as well
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I'll take everything you've said under advisement and I'll keep you posted if and when I put any of these items up for sale...

Great to see that XBOX Addict is back!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hunter View Post
    Great to see that XBOX Addict is back!
    We got big plans, stay tuned
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I definitely want to see your collection. Post em up in photobucket!

not a collecter BUT i have the pure white xbox classic wich was limited to only 1000 units japan only, also micosoft engraved my name in it. pm me if you want to see some pics.

In any case, I think its a good rule of thumb is to only collect what you love becuase trying to make money collecting anything is something very few people can do.

Default Any original XBOX collectors out there?

I'm wanting to finish my original Xbox game collection. North American for now.

Anyone wanna help me with their doubles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kamshaft; 07-06-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Here's my missing list...http://www.xboxaddict.com/collector-missing-games/4/

Last edited by Kamshaft; 07-30-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Been working on adding a collector's corner to the site....stay tuned!

sounds good !!

Salut,

Certains jeux sont exclusifs a certaines regions, j'ai trouve un article a ce sujet

http://xbmcxbox.blogspot.fr/2013/04/...inal-xbox.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games

Du coup, je n'ai rien contre une liste complete de tous les jeux, pour chaque region (je vois que c'est deja dispo pour Xbox Original, meme s'il doit manquer quelques exclus Japon)

Par contre, on pourrait preciser les jeux qui sortent sur Xbox One en dematerialise seulement

Philippe
    Last edited by oryanphine; 02-02-2018 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamshaft View Post
    Been working on adding a collector's corner to the site....stay tuned!

Salut,

C'est une tres bonne idee

Philippe

Quote Originally Posted by oryanphine View Post

Salut,

C'est une tres bonne idee

Philippe
    Merci

Quote Originally Posted by Kamshaft View Post
    Here's my missing list...http://www.xboxaddict.com/collector-missing-games/4/

Il y a un Taito Legends (avec Bubble Bobble inclus) que tu n'as pas sur eBay, mais a 195 Usd
    Selon toi, il y a des jeux de la Xbox originale rare ou suffisamment rare pour valoir ce prix la ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Taito-Legen...y8967x6VcNB2vw

Il y a le meme pour 19,99 Usd

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-S...75.c100623.m-1

Ma question reste la meme, y a t-il des jeux Xbox original rare (et donc cher) ?
    Si je pose cette question, c'est surement pour connaitre l'evolution de l'ensemble des jeux Xbox par rapport a des editeurs comme Nintendo qui ont su (et voulu, surtout) capitaliser sur le retro-gaming pour se forger une reputation tres solide (en attendant un emulateur ou la reconnaissance de l'existence de ceux-ci), alors que Microsoft semble avoir choisi une voie plus sage dans ce domaine pour l'instant (n'oublions pas que les jeux Nintendo sont avant tout des jeux a cartouches, pour lequel il est tres envisageable de faire des collections, Nintendo etant un precurseur, et des portages sur d'autres supports)

Philippe
    Last edited by oryanphine; 02-01-2018 at 10:37 AM.

I have some too but all stored in my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by acheter View Post
    I have some too but all stored in my garage.
    Let me know if you wanna trade

Thread Information