Thread: Im finally back on XBL....again O_o

Default Im finally back on XBL....again O_o

It's been awhile....since I could....play an XBOX 360.....LOL a little Staind pariody there for ya! Well finally I got the funds to get another XBOX 360 and it just happend to fall on when the new XBOX 360 S was released. I as so glad that I got it too cuz the wireless works so much better for me than the wire bridge that I used to make.

Well it's has been awhile so how is everyone here? Who is all still active on the site and playing their XBOX 360's? I currentlt have Halo ODST, Fable 2 and Mass Effect 2. I plan on getting Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Red Dead Redemption next month. Well great to be back on the XBOX 360 and XBA! See ya in XBL soon I hope!

How you liking the slim? Is it as quiet as they say?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Welcome back!! How is the new xbox 360?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Well welcome back to the XBOX world.... Yeah make sure you get the Battlefield game it is awesome....

Well the new XBOX 360 is what I have always wanted it to be. It's ultra quiet, more than enought HD space and the wireless works very well. I did pick up Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 but I am having some lag issues. I port forwareded the XBOX 360 and it didn't help so I reverted it back, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankForce77 View Post
    Well the new XBOX 360 is what I have always wanted it to be. It's ultra quiet, more than enought HD space and the wireless works very well. I did pick up Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 but I am having some lag issues. I port forwareded the XBOX 360 and it didn't help so I reverted it back, any ideas?
    It's not you it the EA servers...Sometimes it does get laggy,but I love the game.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Good, it's not just me. I thought my wi-fi router was causing it.

One question, where you just updating games or getting on and offline yesterday? It was really annoying seeing you sign in every few mins.

LOL yea sorry I was updating and downloading games and stuff. it's so great to have an XBOX 360 again and I love this new console. Let me ask you guys something, should I Port Forward the XBOX 360 or leave it in automatic mode?

LOL yea sorry I was updating and downloading games and stuff. it's so great to have an XBOX 360 again and I love this new console. Let me ask you guys something, should I Port Forward the XBOX 360 or leave it in automatic mode?
    Auto should be fine unless you start running into problems or massive lag
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

10. Thread Information