Thread: Return of the XBA Podcast

Default Return of the XBA Podcast

Well group ... we've finally done it ... (no, Variation is still part of the site...sorry if I got any hopes up...lol)

the 3rd episode of the Podcast is complete and should be posted ...

But here's where you, the loyal, dedicated (and somewhat misguided) souls of XboxAddict, come in. We need to give the podcast a name. My first thought goes to the Asylum but, of course, we are using that for the forums. So it's your turn to shine ... Kam was 'nominated' to come up with something but he wants to spread some sunshine by offering up a prize (could be a t-shirt, or an XBA exclusive or a autographed photo of Symmetric) to the individual that can fill in this missing link.

Post your ideas in the forums and please feel free to offer any comments or suggestions as we continue with regular updates ... who knows we may be asking you to join us in the next installment.

Don't forget to direct all of those friends you have (even you Laughs) to join XboxAddict.com and to get involved in making the next decade of this site into a crazy place to stay! and Play!
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
    ~Abraham Maslow

Hidden Content

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

XBA's MX vs ATV Master MXracer721's Avatar

Call it the Anesthetic. Kind of fits in with the whole addict/asylum deal and it's still an "a" word.

Hidden Content height="60" http://assets.interscope.com/myspace/qotsa/QOTSAbanners/Makingpeoplehappy.gif"

Quote Originally Posted by Alx1138-XBA View Post
    Well group ... we've finally done it ... (no, Variation is still part of the site...sorry if I got any hopes up...lol)
    wait......................
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Alx, you weren't supposed to let Variation know that right away, now he's pissed! Last time that happend he shot up a mall! Or was it an ebgames? I can't remember.

Podcast is now live check it out guys!
    Last edited by Kamshaft; 06-29-2010 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamshaft-XBA View Post
    Alx, you weren't supposed to let Variation know that right away, now he's pissed! Last time that happend he shot up a mall! Or was it an ebgames? I can't remember.
    I could never shoot an EB, I'd rather take all their stuff for my collection
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    I could never shoot an EB, I'd rather take all their stuff for my collection
    Actually as I recall ..... it would be EB that wants your collection!!

I could see you trying to storm a Sony store though....
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
    ~Abraham Maslow

Hidden Content

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Thread Information