Thread: Custom Faceplate ideas?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kuli the man -*Huberdeau* Rlvers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwenden View Post
    I have yet to see any Red Dead Redemption plates, cases, or controllers. Ever think of doing something with that?
    yes, good, right now its either Fallout New Vegas or red dead.

for RDR. I want to do a controller myself but all of mine are currently painted. Until I get them sold I will have to just dream. I have (well what I think) is a great idea from a design too. lol
    Check out my custom xbox 360 controllers Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dwenden View Post
    for RDR. I want to do a controller myself but all of mine are currently painted. Until I get them sold I will have to just dream. I have (well what I think) is a great idea from a design too. lol
    I'd like to see some of the stuff you've done. Anything that is visually modded is okay, but just in case, please don't discuss controller modding like rapid fire, or console modding with chips and stuff. Just covering butts, not saying you would. Make a separate thread. If it won't let you show pics because you dont' have enough posts, I'll quote it so they show up.

I've done four RDR faceplates. Haven't really done controllers because I don't have the tools to really do them right, ie airbrushes and four layers of clear coat, etc.

if you go to fa.subcostume.com that's our site for custom printing faceplates (and other stuff). You can upload your own stuff and play around with it without actually placing an order. It's great for getting a feel for what a plate would look like. No controller fronts, though, unfortunately.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thanks for the ideas about the faceplates Spaceghost. I dont have enough post to upload pics I guess yet but I would love to post some of my work to see what everyone thinks. Maybe I can post 1 pic per reply of a new post I will do make.

Just added a new thread that has all my current work on it. Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Dwenden; 07-10-2010 at 07:25 PM.
    Check out my custom xbox 360 controllers Hidden Content

Your work is highly appreciable and the x-box controller picture that you used as the avatar is excellent i just also need some of the controllers for my x-box.I am thinking to pick them up in this week.Its very nice to visit this forum.Well done for your work, keep it up.

Thread Information