Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My custom paint jobs (controllers and a remote)

Quote Originally Posted by sk12 View Post
    Really nice, what'd you make the barnacles with?
    Thanks mate!! I made them out of Sculpey. If not familiar with it, its a modeling clay/putty that you form and then bake. Once its baked you can paint it or do whatever you want to with it.
    Check out my custom xbox 360 controllers Hidden Content

Some of the very coolest stuff I have seen. I love it because its functional. Cudos, your talent and innovation certainly show through on these bad boys!

Quote Originally Posted by BingJrz-XBA View Post
    Some of the very coolest stuff I have seen. I love it because its functional. Cudos, your talent and innovation certainly show through on these bad boys!
    Thanks Bing!! I just got your friend request too but doing the married thing and watching a movie with the wife. Will accept your invite once she goes to bed.
    Check out my custom xbox 360 controllers Hidden Content

Default Sweet

That MW controller is freakin awesome! I think I would try to make one myself if I were allowed to have bullet casings in my barracks room lol.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Hidden Content

Those controllers are awesome ,really like the mw2 and the bioshock one,if you ever decide to sell any of them ,I would be interested.

very nice work. how do you get the paint to stay on the controllers? every controller ive painted with krylon fusion, as i handle it and it gets heated in my hands, the paint starts to weaken and come off. i painted a cell phone case and the same thing happened.
    that mw2 with the bullet casings is awesome. i may try that.

Thread Information