Thread: Episode 4 is up! Summer Time Games!

Default Episode 4 is up! Summer Time Games!

http://www.xboxaddict.com/podcasts/

Any feedback is welcome!

Once again folks...we are seeking your suggestions for:

Topics
    guest hosts from the site, forums, etc.
    A name for the podcast

anything else that may be relevant....

thank you for all the requests but there is no way to set up a video of Kam and Var doing the jitterbug.....All other ideas are welcome
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
    ~Abraham Maslow

Hidden Content

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

LMAO The jitterbug.

I've never heard Var's voice He can keep it I still want his beard.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    LMAO The jitterbug.

I've never heard Var's voice He can keep it I still want his beard.
    You're staff and never listened to the last podcasts?? Sigh Aino...sigh
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    You're staff and never listened to the last podcasts?? Sigh Aino...sigh
    LOL I'm not a real podcast listening person I never really got into all of the stuff but i'm listening to this one waiting for the cable guy to get here.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    LOL I'm not a real podcast listening person I never really got into all of the stuff but i'm listening to this one waiting for the cable guy to get here.
    You mean 'I'm too busy playing my PS3'
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I still think it needs a theme song

Shush you, lol I was playing avatar ninja last night with the free points I got from MS. I just got back into Demons Souls kinda.

I finally fixed the artwork problem we had...it works now! It just wasn't showing up. NOw it does.

Wow Ainokeatoo....Variations looks like he might be trying to undermine you there...

You're a hard working fella and I'm sure that your dedication to the Xbox is unwavering...you don't need that kind of pointed criticism....

I don't know what I would do but I think if I had certain 'powers'....oh, I don't know, like being able to send a harshly worded letter...perhaps, outing the fact that he's from BC....or maybe....BAN....but that would be up to you...I'm just saying what I (or anyone else) would do....

Honestly though Variation is like a rock....a little rock in the bottom of your favourite pair of shoes but a rock just the same.....
    ~Abraham Maslow

Hidden Content

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Quote Originally Posted by Kamshaft-XBA View Post
    I finally fixed the artwork problem we had...it works now! It just wasn't showing up. NOw it does.

Well done Kam...having that image come up on my Apple device is outstanding...now if only we could have some way of featuring Var's beard...
    ~Abraham Maslow

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Alx1138-XBA View Post
    now if only we could have some way of featuring Var's beard...
    Yes....that would make the podcast better! Get on it Kam!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Yes....that would make the podcast better! Get on it Kam!
    That would be Legend.....wait for it....dairy! Mooo!

14. Thread Information