Thread: dunununununununununu Batman!

Default dunununununununununu Batman!

Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

And how do we get ours?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. Maybe keep one, sell one, and auction one for charity. These plates and the plates coming from Burt Ward are the first plates I've ever had to pay to have signed. I don't resent them charging. A lot of stars go to Comic Con and other Cons and charge for signatures because their fame is a commodity and they have to eat, too. I don't usually know who's going to be at Cons far enough in advance to have plates ready, so being able to do it through the mail was awesome.

I got a letter back that I had mailed to musician/comedian Tom Lehrer, who is going to sign three plates for me (plus I'm giving him one). Then I'll have Dr. Demento and Tom Lehrer. If I can get Weird Al's, it'll be the holy trinity of wackiness. Stan Freeburg will be at Comic Con, but sadly, I won't be. And I couldn't get a plate ready that fast, anyway.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Those look awesome, I need to start collecting more faceplates.

Sent from my Motorola Cliq XT using Tapatalk

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

I've wanted to get into the faceplate collecting but until I start with a few cheaper ones I don't think I can appreciate spending big coin on some of the higher end designs

They all look really awesome but how do you display them as a collector or how do you justify the ROI on it as an investment....

This Batman one with the sig really has the collector in me chomping at the bit
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
    ~Abraham Maslow

Hidden Content

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Most hobbies are done for the enjoyment of the hobby moreso than the ROI. Movie, game and music collections almost always go down in price. Maybe you end up with a couple that go crazy, but most lose value. You have to think, what does this cost vs. what enjoyment does it being me? I've spent a LOT on faceplates, but people have paid me a LOT for plates I've made and from my collection. What's the net +/-? No idea.

Thread Information