Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Letter from a ****ed Off PS2 Lover

Default A Letter from a ****ed Off PS2 Lover

"First of all, X-Box is the ****tiest system out there. Why would you waste your time making a site about it. Now here is my beef with you and you site. THERE IS NO GTA3 FOR X BOX. You took your stupid little skills as a "graphics" engineer and made them to your specifications so people would believe this propaganda. You make me SICK. Your as bad as Hitler. I can't believe it. Don't lie about games that aren't out for a system! You don't see Sony crying about the fact that their sales sucked the first four-eight months their system was out? Rrrrrahh !! I can't believe this crap! Im a programmer, and I work in the business....its people like you that ruin everything for people...I wouldn't be mad if you didn't have your BS GTA3 page up. Its NOT an Xbox Game!! This site is going to be the beginning of the end of the console wars.....because if this propaganda keeps up...people won't play videogames anymore, EVER! Do you really want to live in a world without VideoGames? I sure as hell don't, then I wouldn't have a job. You can't go around saying things you don't know to be true. Did Bill Gates personally give you all this information? NO I don't think so.....therefor, for all we know everything here is bull! The only truth you have here is the games that are actually out and everyone can goto the store and buy, rent, and/or play. I have to express my utter disgust with your site and I hope Im never again forced to come across such garbage again. Everyone will make the right choice.....and the right choice ISN'T supporting a bastard like Bill Gates!"

"Disgusted With X Box" - TheUndeadDragon@hotmail.com

I thought you guys might want to see this. LOL...I thought it was pretty funny.
    Last edited by Kamshaft; 03-13-2002 at 08:18 AM.

just imagine how mad he'll be when GTA3 is released

I read it, and I am convinced....I will join the crusade with the Undead Dragon, and rid the world of the Xbox, before the gaming community is dissolved and no more. I must ask everyone to seriously consider the profound words posted above and realize your misguided mistake. Really, a console without GTA3 has no business being on the market. I will be burning that disgusting green and black machine when I get home and erradicate myself from the filth that is the Xbox.
    Not only is my opinion biased, it's better.

WoW, that dude sounds NUTS!!!!

u are messed up fella. I happen to own booth and ps2 sucks gameplay wise compared to x-box.And we are getting gta3 and ur precious FFVI Cant run on ur inferior system

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

FLOOD HIS MAILBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Member on the run

Boogy took my suggestion!

batman46st

Default Re: A Letter from a ****ed Off PS2 Lover

Originally posted by Stephen-XBA
    "First of all, X-Box is the ****tiest system out there. Why would you waste your time making a site about it. Now here is my beef with you and you site. THERE IS NO GTA3 FOR X BOX. You took your stupid little skills as a "graphics" engineer and made them to your specifications so people would believe this propaganda. You make me SICK. Your as bad as Hitler. I can't believe it. Don't lie about games that aren't out for a system! You don't see Sony crying about the fact that their sales sucked the first four-eight months their system was out? Rrrrrahh !! I can't believe this crap! Im a programmer, and I work in the business....its people like you that ruin everything for people...I wouldn't be mad if you didn't have your BS GTA3 page up. Its NOT an Xbox Game!! This site is going to be the beginning of the end of the console wars.....because if this propaganda keeps up...people won't play videogames anymore, EVER! Do you really want to live in a world without VideoGames? I sure as hell don't, then I wouldn't have a job. You can't go around saying things you don't know to be true. Did Bill Gates personally give you all this information? NO I don't think so.....therefor, for all we know everything here is bull! The only truth you have here is the games that are actually out and everyone can goto the store and buy, rent, and/or play. I have to express my utter disgust with your site and I hope Im never again forced to come across such garbage again. Everyone will make the right choice.....and the right choice ISN'T supporting a bastard like Bill Gates!"

"Disgusted With X Box" - TheUndeadDragon@hotmail.com

I thought you guys might want to see this. LOL...I thought it was pretty funny.
    PROOF OF NO SEX IN HIS LIFE!!! LOL

Originally posted by AlBoogy
    FLOOD HIS MAILBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Speaking of flooding, maybe it's me, but I feel the boards are starting to look pretty d@mn tacky with all the flooding of "important" threads!
    I mean come on, most of these so called important threads should be removed by now, and are not even that important to begin with

Stephan, you know your my dawg and all, just telling it like it is buddy!

Ninja Knows Best!

**** this guy needs some ritilin, where do these people come from? the **** head fairy
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Protector of Scotland grandcrusader's Avatar

Default Hes gone mad

LOL i think it is time for the UNDEADdragon to die!

I love the bit about how propaganda about video games will be the video gaming industries downfall.....WHAT THE!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    The Grandcrusader has seen a few boxes, but none shaped like an X!

I guess this guy thinks just appear in stores then they exist. They dont exist unless there in the store. Gotcha.

Whats a fuking Misimformed tool.

Im gonna go send him a nice little e-mail.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

if the world will ever be devoid of video games, it'll definitely be because people without the ability to put an argument together are developing the games. let's hope he's full of it on the "i'm a programmer" thing. or...perhaps he'll be the driving force behind such great games Wet Yourself, Global Thermonuclear Pancakes, and Virtual Beer...

wait, there might be something in that last one...
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Talking Let's break this down...

"First of all, X-Box is the ****tiest system out there. Why would you waste your time making a site about it. Now here is my beef with you and you site. THERE IS NO GTA3 FOR X BOX.

My response: Uh oh, someone has their diaper pulled too far up his ass! Obviously, this guy has some amazing reasoning ability and can qualify that the XBox is nothing but junk I mean, the only reason why he puts down the XBox is apparently because he believes that GTA3 isn't coming out! Geez...Does GTA3 even remotely compare to Halo?

You took your stupid little skills as a "graphics" engineer and made them to your specifications so people would believe this propaganda. You make me SICK. Your as bad as Hitler.

My response: I must say, I am impressed with this website and it brings me back every single day. As for Stephen allegedly being "Hitler"...I mean, come on now...give us all a break! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!! Man! This guy seriously must have a diaper wedgy up to his neck!!! BWAHAHAHHAA!!!

I can't believe it. Don't lie about games that aren't out for a system! You don't see Sony crying about the fact that their sales sucked the first four-eight months their system was out?

My response: Was there a point to this?

Rrrrrahh !!

My response: BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!! What the hell was that!?!?!?! BWAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!

I can't believe this crap! Im a programmer, and I work in the business....its people like you that ruin everything for people...I wouldn't be mad if you didn't have your BS GTA3 page up. Its NOT an Xbox Game!! This site is going to be the beginning of the end of the console wars.....because if this propaganda keeps up...people won't play videogames anymore, EVER!

My response: Oh man! When I didn't think this could get more funny, he actually had to say this!! BWAHAHAHHAHA!!!! *hicup*

Do you really want to live in a world without VideoGames? I sure as hell don't, then I wouldn't have a job.

My response: Oh, I see, he's into video games because of the money. So, obviously this guy has no true interest in actually having fun!

You can't go around saying things you don't know to be true. Did Bill Gates personally give you all this information? NO I don't think so.....therefor, for all we know everything here is bull!

My response: I'm curious...how far does everything think that the PoS2 can shove up his arse?

The only truth you have here is the games that are actually out and everyone can goto the store and buy, rent, and/or play. I have to express my utter disgust with your site and I hope Im never again forced to come across such garbage again. Everyone will make the right choice.....and the right choice ISN'T supporting a bastard like Bill Gates!"

My response: Well, I guess we can all see that this guy knows what a bastard is! All he has to do is look in the d a m n mirror!
    Last edited by Maximus; 03-13-2002 at 12:01 PM.

Let me guess, he was a programmer for Kabuki Warriors. Guess he has some sour grapes because no one bought his oh so superior game.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Im a programmer, and I work in the business

by programmer, he means: he knows HTML.
    by work in the business, he means: made family website.

Protector of Scotland grandcrusader's Avatar

Default Programmer

LOL, I think thats giving him to much credit.
    He means he programmed his VCR and now the rest of his family keep him in the business of programming their VCRs.
    Hidden Content
    The Grandcrusader has seen a few boxes, but none shaped like an X!

yeah the only thing he is programming is my microwave clock! What a whinny ass *****!

Stephen was this sent to your email address? Man, what some people won't do for attention. Okay Okay so the guy likes his Ps2 more than he does the Xbox. So why come attack a website that has done nothing to him and to a gentleman like Stephen whom this loser does not know! I mean come on, what good did all this do? Nothing. That's what I like about the family we have here at XboxAddict. We don't do things like this, and it makes our lives and the people around us lives alot better for it. That's all I got to say about that.

The answer is forty-two frog11983's Avatar

I love how you posted his email address!!!
    Thats great

Thread Information