Lot of stuff in here, and I'm looking for feedback.

First part: Alan Wake. (I typed "Alan Wank", lol). I have a numbered plate from E3 2009, and I've been trying to get an unnumbered one from Europe with no success.

I ran across a guy who, turns out, works for Remedy. He was going to get me a couple of unnumbered plates and have some guys at Remedy sign them for me.

I got the two plates in the mail today. They were signed by Sam Lake, writer of Alan Wake and the "face" of Max Payne, and a second person which may or may not be the guy who got me the plates. Anyway, the plates that were sent were the numbered E3 plates, not the unnumbered European plates.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm keeping one of the signed E3 plates, and I'm looking to trade my unsigned, numbered plate from E3 for an unnumbered one from Europe. If you have one and want to trade, hit me up.

That leaves the other signed E3 plate. It will be listed on eBay with the proceeds going to Child's Play, but I'm waiting on two things. First, I need confirmation of who the second signature is on the plate. Second, I have some other signed plates that I want to auction and I'm waiting on one (Burt Ward, "Robin") that isn't here yet.

My questions are: Should I list them all at the same time (different auctions) or spread them out over a few days or weeks? And, should I do it as soon as I get the Robin plates back or is there a better time to do it, like after PAX or closer to Christmas?

I'll try and get pics of the Alan Wake plates up in a few.

So far, the signed plates I have destined for charity auction are:

Kari Wahlgren, voice of Elika from "Prince of Persia"
Frank O'Connor and others from 343 Industries, on a "Gray" team Halo plate.
Adam West, TV's "Batman"
Sam Lake, Alan Wake official plate
Tom Lehrer, satirist musician and mathematician (and incidentally, inventor of the "Jell-o shot")

I will have:
Burt Ward, TV's "Robin"
Peter Molyneux and others from Lionhead, on a "Fable III" plate

Hopefully, I will have:
Gears of War 3, signed by people from Epic at PAX
Shank, signed by the developers at PAX.
Kinect, signed by the developers at PAX