Thread: XBOX 360 sales at the top in July!

Default XBOX 360 sales at the top in July!

In a month where sales over last years numbers were flat (meaning no increase or decrease) the XBOX 360 console sales were in the lead over the Wii, DSi or the PS3! The XBOX 360 also dominated in the software sales with having NCAA Football 11 in 1st on the XBOX 360 and Crackdown 2 in third on the XBOX 360. The release of the new "Slim" XBOX 360 was the major reason for the 12% rise in console sales this July.

Way to go Microsoft and XBOX 360

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6273307...es%3Btitle%3B2

Long live the XBOX360!!!But I can't wait for the XBOX720 someday!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

It's about time, the Wii has been on top since...............................well...................................since it was released. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Vampero-XBA View Post
    Long live the XBOX360!!!But I can't wait for the XBOX720 someday!!
    We all hope someday it will come around, but M$ has already said that they don't need a new console because the current one is good enough and they can just make add-ons like Kinect to keep people interested.

the real test for me (and MS) is how much a bump Kinect gives the 360 numbers during the holiday's. I'm also interested in seeing how Japan and Europe react to kinect. 360 is already strong in NA (2nd), but lags in third outside the US.

They took a page out of Nintendo's book and it worked.

I know lots of people upgrading to the new "Slim" and I can't blame them. Took the Halo Reach console to suck me in, but they're getting my money too.

6. Thread Information