Thread: n00b!

Default n00b!

Hey all,
    New to the site and thought I'd at least introduce myself. I'm Phailps(that's my gamertag as well) and I'm in Okinawa, Japan at the moment. You're probably thinking 'Why have you joined a group so full of North Americans if you live in Japan?' Well, you see, I'm not really here by choice; you don't get a lot of that when you're in the military. On to the games! I play pretty much anything, whether it be an RPG( Kudos to Fargoth by the way! That happens to be my favorite game of all time) all the way down to the lowest of XBox live Arcade games, I'll pretty much play anything. You all can add me though I doubt I'll actually be on at the same times until I'm back in the states. That about sums it up... It's nice to be here and I look forward to playing with some of you soon.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Hidden Content

Welcome Noob!

welcome welcome!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Moshimoshi!!!

lol I thought moshi moshi was for answering the phone.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Phailps View Post
    lol I thought moshi moshi was for answering the phone.
    I think it is... but it's more fun to say than Konishiwah

Your guys's japanese makes me want to revert into my weaboo teenage phase.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Welcome to the best XBOX 360 fan site and thank you for serving in the U.S. Military and defending out freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    Your guys's japanese makes me want to revert into my weaboo teenage phase.
    Heh, yeah, sorry about that. I've lived here over a year now and only know enough Japanese to tell the taxi where I wanna go and stuff like that, and I definitely don't know how to spell it. Though, I think its spelled "konichiwa" maybe I'm not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankForce77 View Post
    Welcome to the best XBOX 360 fan site and thank you for serving in the U.S. Military and defending out freedom!
    No biggie, lol. I fix computers and telephones so I'm not really on the front line ever... Thanks though!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Phailps View Post
    Heh, yeah, sorry about that. I've lived here over a year now and only know enough Japanese to tell the taxi where I wanna go and stuff like that, and I definitely don't know how to spell it. Though, I think its spelled "konichiwa" maybe I'm not sure though.

No biggie, lol. I fix computers and telephones so I'm not really on the front line ever... Thanks though!
    Hey man I was a cook for 6 years and Marine Security Forces for the other 2 years. serving is serving ya know, good job brother!

Hi Phailps, nice to have you here, how's the sake?

12. Thread Information