Thread: The Game Crazy faceplate

Default The Game Crazy faceplate

How rare is it to find one new/sealed? I worked for the company for four or five years and was around when this thing was released. I did get to see official numbers on it that limits the quantity to around 1100 pieces (there was one sent to each manager in the company, free of charge, so that's around 800 stores give or take 20, then a small second run was released which saw higher traffic stores receiving one faceplate to sell, which was $7.99). I've still got it new/sealed and found it when going through my stuff. I no longer collect faceplates (I still have a few promo ones but nothing rare - Universe at War, The Outfit, one of the Ace Combat 6 ones, and two sealed GTA4 Game Crazy faceplates) and want to sell them but I literally have no idea how much this one is worth. I saw someone selling it in a new post loose for $15, but the one I have is still new/sealed. I figured it'd be worth a little something now that the company is out of business.

Maybe $15-$20 in the box, and that's if you're really lucky. They were pretty easy to find for a long time. Most of the people willing to spend big $ on plates have that one already.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information