Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XBOX:2hrs Play is it.

Default XBOX:2hrs Play is it.

All these rumors are starting and people keep asking me questions. This boy said to me you can only play the XBOX for 2 hrs or it will blow up. What the hell, I can play my XBOX all night long. All these things about the Xbox exploding and all this stuff is surround me. "Is it true that you can only play the XBOX for 2hrs?" this is the stuff I get, you?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I only hear it from PoS2 Fanboys or LameCubbies

this is true

iwas playing halo last niht with my friend and we lost track of the time, then right as he was about to shoot me with the rocket launcher, bam XBOX explodes. it ws to bad to casue it blew up on him and set him aflame, as he ra down the street screaming i wa just glad that i woudnt hear, him braging that he finnaly killed me in halo.

just wondering.....can you just buy the buffy box without the game??

its coming from employees in electronics stores (not maximus though, thats for sure!). some girl where i work also works part time at media play, and swears up and down that she gets tons of xboxes returned because they overheat. of course this is the same media play where i was told they hardly sell any xboxes. if they arent selling many how are they getting tons of them returned? the worst enemy of the xbox is word of mouth. when people see it first hand, they are impressed. when they hear about it, its either bad press, which they immediately take as the word of God himself, or its praise from an owner, which they discount as fanboyism. so, in conclusion, make sure everyone you know plays your xbox for 4 hours straight. they will know that it doesnt overheat, and they will want to buy one for themselves!

Yeah when my xbox overheats it just slams a few doors then takes the car and robs a liquor store. I must have got a bad seed.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

hey yall where in buffalo you from?? i go to UB and i bought my xbox from media play here, just wondering if it was the same media play cuz mine works fine

NO XBOX OVERHEATS DUDE!

its like saying the PS2 will play gamecube games

its common sense guys. why sell something that is crappy?

sorry, had to say it again

after about 1 hour, my xbox overheats and a message comes up saying i need to buy more games, or i will never be able to play my xbox again, so i buy more xbox games, and guess what, IT WORKS! haha

i got my xbox at the one on walden

oh i went to the media play on the corner of sheridan drive and niagra fall blvd

all these romurs are hurting the xbox,one of my friends was going to buy an xbox an the guy in the store told him there hAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS with the xbox an that he should buy a ps2 ,now i got another friend with a ps2 an none with an xbox . my other friend just sold his xbox an bought a ps2 because the xbox is lacking games which is true,but ill wait for e3 when the xbox shows up all other system.but the point is ps2 fanboys should not be working in video game store cause there hurting the sales of the xbox
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

if u ask me:

i really do think ur all crzy, with the xboxs running around robbing liqor stores and all. mine just took the rest of my family hostage and told me not to play it for an hour, and man was that hour h*ll
    Halo Perfect

haha, my xbox attacked me, i was going to put a game in, and i pressed the eject button, and the door flew open and hit me in the face. haha

At my local EB the guy working there say's he loves the xbox .
    He also says that he has seen more problems with the ps2.
    I beleive him to because my ps2 was faulty in a month so I traded it in for the Xbox.
    I need fable, NOW!!! Hidden Content

Originally posted by Kilik
    At my local EB the guy working there say's he loves the xbox .
    He also says that he has seen more problems with the ps2.
    I beleive him to because my ps2 was faulty in a month so I traded it in for the Xbox.
    well i just gotta say this

u did the right thing, cuz PS2 blows
    Halo Perfect

when the playstation was top of the hill i had three unit burnout in less than 2 years.i bought 5 of them alltogether..
    sony sucks the big one.
    ps. i did have a ps2 and the trouble i had with it was the rumble wouldn't work with any ps2 controllers.so as soon a warranty ran out i got a modchip installed and just before i sold it i had 45 back up games
    and 2 origanal games.
    pps. my dreamcast is still kicking ass apart from my xboxes

Originally posted by clownbow
    when the playstation was top of the hill i had three unit burnout in less than 2 years.i bought 5 of them alltogether..
    sony sucks the big one.
    ps. i did have a ps2 and the trouble i had with it was the rumble wouldn't work with any ps2 controllers.so as soon a warranty ran out i got a modchip installed and just before i sold it i had 45 back up games
    and 2 origanal games.
    pps. my dreamcast is still kicking ass apart from my xboxes
    hey thats great, yah man the dreamcast, that system had no hype @ all, and its way under-rated i think, it is actually a pretty good system. how long have u had it for??
    Halo Perfect

i agree that the dreamcast was an underrated system...it had great games IMO and always kept me wanting to play more w/ shenmue, sonic, nfl and nba 2k1..too bad it went down the way it did...
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

yah, i dont have one but 1 of my friends does. its really cheap too, so if u wanna get a system that quiet good, and not too much money, <em>bingo</em> "dreamcast"
    Halo Perfect

Thread Information