Thread: Castle Crashers

Default Castle Crashers

This is a thread all for the wonderful newgrounds game "Castle Crashers" feel free to talk about anything in the game or try to set up 3-4 person xbl matches. Go ahead as long as it has to do with the game you can post it

I've been craving to play this again lately too
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Im satisfied for now with Scott Pilgrim. Played Castle Crashers too much.
    Hidden Content - BleedingViolin - Customizing at a Higher Level

loved this game, still have the two mp achievs to get. hit me up if you wanna play some head to head mode!

OK ill play it with any of you guys just leave your gamertag and wait for and invite tommarow ok

can someone help me get the game so I can play it wit yall

Quote Originally Posted by darkestfawn View Post
    can someone help me get the game so I can play it wit yall
    You're two years too late
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    You're two years too late
    is there another way I can get the game any way

Var was saying that this thread was 2yrs old and that you are late to probably game w/ the guys that had previously been talking about it.

But you can go to your marketplace and DL it or head over to Xbox.com and put it in your DL Queue: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d802584108b7

enjoy..

I dont have enough ms points to get it

Default Castle Crashers

I remember playing this game a while back, I also heard that it spread over to PS3.
    Dwyer

12. Thread Information