Thread: Halo Reach release day parties!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Halo Reach release day parties!

I was wondering how many people are having Halo Reach release parties?

I'm going have one at my apartment. My brother is going to bring his LCD TV over!! No split screen yea!! Post your pic's of your party here if you like to.Mine will be a small one 3 to 5 people a mini party..LMAO
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

I'll be having a one person party with seven other people online lol eight man reach party chats

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

I won't be having any

wake me... when u need me Symmetrics Love's Avatar

Thanks to someone, I will definately be having my halo reach party, Gonna be playing from midnight on launch day until i can't play any longer (non stop halo reach until my eyes wont stay open!) Anyone is more then welcome to join us! Symmetric and I

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

I'll definetly be having a party....IN MY PANTS!!!

seriously though, I'm so hyped for this game I can hardly think about anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by RalliArtEvo View Post
    I'll definetly be having a party....IN MY PANTS!!!

seriously though, I'm so hyped for this game I can hardly think about anything else!
    I share those same thoughts lol! I sooooooo can't wait for this release! Will u be playing with brent and i? The sad thing about it tho is that u guys get it 2 hours b4 me bcuz of the time difference

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    I'll be having a one person party with seven other people online lol eight man reach party chats
    You will have to join me and my brother then for sure!!

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Vampero-XBA View Post
    Hey!! I will be there when I get out of work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vampera13 View Post
    Hey!! I will be there when I get out of work!!!

Oh yea!! I have to let you play too!!LMAO!!

Hehehehe most of us women know its the other way around... she let's YOU play. we just let u think that to keep u quiet and I guess happy to lol

Umm yeah you do have to share at some point.. That is if I don't have to work the second job that night which will suck if I am but oh well I will just have to play when I get out at 10 and after I pick up little one from grandma's house that is.... I will go to work tired I don't care....

Lol For sure for sure, I'll end up being on some time in the afternoon PST because while I'm sure Amazon delivers release day, I do believe it won't be coming at midnight haha.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    Lol For sure for sure, I'll end up being on some time in the afternoon PST because while I'm sure Amazon delivers release day, I do believe it won't be coming at midnight haha.
    On release day games Amazon gets the game to my apt around 10 to 11 am est.They are very good about getting it early. I never had it come at 12 am est...lol I be with you in the morning!!!I like amazon because most of the new games you buy you get a $20 store credit for the next game you buy plus tax free..lol

Yep I trust both Amazon and Gamestop as I've ordered a lot from both of them, I had to cancel from gamestop because they stopped offering the 20$ card for pre-ordering. I do like Amazon for pre-orders I think my future purchases will also be through them, I got ten dollars off the total cost of the game, and they offer ninety nine cent release date delivery, so before tax the game and shipping costs $50 flat haha. But yeah, things I order from them normally come around 7-12pm at least when I order one day shipping, so I'll be on the minute I get the game lol.

Thread Information