Thread: Episode 7

Default Episode 7

The latest Podcast is available for download....feel free to subscribe via iTunes (and don't forget to rate each episode)

We made sure to feature Variation as per his many fan requests

And Symmetrics iconic tracks are featured throughout ...

We utilized our first 2nd party audio recording (from the COD:Black Ops Multiplayer event) so try to be nice ...

If you are interested in being a guest send me a PM along with your topic of interest and we'll put you between Kam and Var (figuratively not literally!)

We are still interested in a name other than the Xboxaddict Podcast ... all suggestions will be entertained (on second thought...maybe we won't consider 'Laughs' suggestions..?)

Feedback is always welcome
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
    ~Abraham Maslow

Hidden Content

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

As for being a guest, any future guests, make sure you are clothed adequately, var can get a little frisky .

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

I liked it as always,but I unhappy I did not hear that CoD:BO was going to have dedicated servers for multilayer..
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Alx1138 did a great job putting it together! Can't forget that! This is getting better and better.

Nice job ken, good podcast everyone!

Can't wait to here more about Medal of Honor.

6. Thread Information