Thread: PAX plate news

Default PAX plate news

I have more news than the little bit in here right now. I have other plates that are in transit because I had to FedEx them to myself from Seattle. I will save their stories for later.

First is a Fable III plate. You've probably seen this plate before. I had one plate that was signed by PM and some of the team at E3. That plate went to a friend. Then, I made ten more plates: five for the team and five for me. The team signed them in the UK and mailed them back to me. They arrived while I was at PAX:

Then, there's this plate. This plate was designed by Magic: The Gathering artist Mark Tedin. There was a sign up at the booth that they would do sketches for $?. They told me $15 when I asked. I asked about doing a sketch on a faceplate and Mark said how about $20? I said sure and left the plate with him. I told him no rush, I'd pick it up the next day. Well, he worked on it between people all day, and took it home to work on it. Even then, when I returned on Saturday, it was only half done but awesome. I got all excited and said don't worry, keep it another day. I went to pick it up on Sunday, and it looked like this:

That is CRAZY to take it home twice and work on it for three straight days for twenty bucks.

I love this plate.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

looks great!

Hellon earth159

Is anyone going to PAX EAST in March?

Not me. At this point, it doesn't even look like I'll be going to the one in Seattle this fall. I had a room booked and then found out it was a week earlier this year. I may skip it and try to get into Comic Con. I have a couple of friends rooming together down there.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    Is anyone going to PAX EAST in March?
    The king will be going pax east. I went last year and I had a great time. Plane ticket paid for and pax ticket paid for. so no turning back now. hit me up if you want to meet up. I love meeting members and staff. also you can drop me a Pm.

My member and staff enjoyed meeting you, too.

(I had to.)

Thread Information