Thread: XBA Halo Reach Gaming Nights & Tournaments!

Default XBA Halo Reach Gaming Nights & Tournaments!

Ok so I have a great idea here...with how badass Halo Reach is overall and not to mention how many ways their are to play this game I would like to start one night a week where all and any XBA members get together and play. We could do firefight together, someone make a Forge map and play on it or just simply play multiplayer together. I also would like to start a tournament between ourselves just for fun and maybe we can even get a prize for the #1 team with a special Avatar/Signature for the team that wins.

I am volunteering my services to be the tournament games master for XBA to facilitate this if the is nobody that already does this. I think that this is a excellent idea to get more members involved with XBA and maybe we can get a little advertising going somewhere for XBA and our Halo Reach gaming nights, wadda you all think?

I'd be down to join that
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I'm down, we should do a legendary campaign party <.< I still have to finish it on legendary, and I am determined to do so.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

[QUOTE=Ainokeatoo-XBA;1117935]I'm down, we should do a legendary campaign party
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

I'm also down for that I would play.... Even if Vampero is working I will play...

yeah .... I'd be up for that!

pick a date and time and we can all try to get on board...
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
    ~Abraham Maslow

Hidden Content

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

I'm up for this for sure. The only difficult part I can see is making sure that everyone is online. Time zones, work, and other factors can derail something like this really qucikly, so making sure that the ppl are free to do this, and online is uber critical.

I'll help anyone run through the campaign on legendary and get some achvs while doing it.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Well the good thing is back in the day when all I had was a Wii I was a moderator on a Wii site and I managed tourneys, clans and that such. I am used to the timezone issues and so that's why I voulnteered for this all.

I am wondering what night would be good for everyone here that want's in on this. It's not like you hafta be accepted for the gaming night as it's going to be advertised as "Join XBA in our Halo Reach Night"! Friday or Saturday nights after 8:00pm are generally good for me as I have 4 kids and a wife that come first before gaming. I would also like to do a tournament with clans/teams but that might take a little more time and I want to get the gaming night completely ready to roll out first.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

I am defiantly down for this, I am free every other weekend. So it would depend what Friday or Saturday it fell on.

I am going to be playing when I get home from my vacation, I will be on Thursday, Sept. 23rd, the time I get on will be determined on when I get home that day.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Ughhh sorry guys Idk if I can be a part of this I was going to renew my subscription this year, but I'm so swamped with school work I probably won't be able to get on for a while. I thought senior year was supposed to be easy.

Count me in.

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Xbox Enthusiast.
    (not a) Halo Pro.
    Casually Competitive.

I'm Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Fargoth View Post
    Ughhh sorry guys Idk if I can be a part of this I was going to renew my subscription this year, but I'm so swamped with school work I probably won't be able to get on for a while. I thought senior year was supposed to be easy.
    You thought wrong my friend Senior year is not easier to seems it sometimes but it's not.... I thought the same thing when I was in shcool boy I was so wrong...

wake me... when u need me Symmetrics Love's Avatar

any word or anymore progress made on getting this going??? I so would get in on this... sounds like it would be FUN!

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

14. Thread Information