Thread: Exclusive faceplate?

Default Exclusive faceplate?

I was looking through the gears of war faceplates, and noticed this one.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/faceplate-...Exclusive.html

This faceplate was made by madcatz and released in europe only I believe.Ive seen it sold by a few UK sellers.I own one in the package if proof that its a madcatz is required

Edit:
    Last edited by deecee; 10-16-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deecee View Post
    I was looking through the gears of war faceplates, and noticed this one.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/faceplate-...Exclusive.html

This faceplate was made by madcatz and released in europe only I believe.Ive seen it sold by a few UK sellers.I own one in the package if proof that its a madcatz is required

Edit:
    I own the gold one and the red one with Marcus towards the bottom of it. I hadn't seen the other two. I talked to the MadCatz guy at PAX and he said only two were released in UK, so I figured the other two were prototypes that were never made.

I will try to get back to this tomorrow after I get some sleep and get it updated in the database. If you can snag a pic for me of the plate in the pack. I'll add it to the description. Thanks
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Sure thing, I'll lay them out on the couch tonight and snap a few photos.I'll take a pic with all my Gears of War 2 Faceplates.You'll notice my avatar was the red skull gears plate and skin http://www.xboxaddict.com/faceplate-...rope-Only.html

I actually own three of those (1 opened,2 sealed).

Should I just upload the images to a webhost like imageshack or somewhere, or a megaupload rar with the pics?

Duuude, I don't know how I missed this. I am so sorry if I came across like I wasn't getting back to you.

I will see what I can do about getting these into the database. I don't know what to think of the MadCatz guy. Sheesh. If you do have better pics, you can email them to me at mredwebb at aol dot com. But thanks for these. These are great.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Duuude, I don't know how I missed this. I am so sorry if I came across like I wasn't getting back to you.

I will see what I can do about getting these into the database. I don't know what to think of the MadCatz guy. Sheesh. If you do have better pics, you can email them to me at mredwebb at aol dot com. But thanks for these. These are great.
    Yes, I will send pics right now

Edit: I actually onlu bought 1 from the UK, the other two were purchased from Italy.Of the 3 I have .....oh and sorry for the lateness of my reply.
    Last edited by deecee; 07-07-2011 at 01:28 AM.

No prob, man

Thread Information