Thread: Xbox 360 Kinect + Kinect Faceplate

Default Xbox 360 Kinect + Kinect Faceplate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140485798128

This is a custom faceplate made by me, plus the sensor of course, and two "SpaceGhost2K's Kinecticon.com" pins from PAX Prime 2010.

If some of you faceplate guys still need a Kinect, especially if you're outside of the US since most of these eBayers don't ship out of the US, check it out.

Yes, I'm trying to make a little $ on it, but not extortion prices. You have no idea how hard I had to look to find one of these. 1/2 a tank of gas, I tell you.

Every Kinect on eBay is selling right now for $200+ with extra for shipping, and they don't come with a faceplate. I don't expect this auction to still be up tonight. (If I come back tomorrow and it still is, I'll be blushing.)
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Very nice looking faceplate.

People in my city have been selling Kinects on CL for retail prices. They buy the 360 bundle and sell the Kinect.

Hellon earth159

That's a great looking plate. It's a shame microsoft didn't support faceplates on their new console.

I had permission from Kudo to send this plate to the Kinect team to get it signed, but then he and Alex fell off the face of the earth over launch. I'm giving up and including it with the auction instead.

How would one go about getting one of those plates, it looks sick.

Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by mhawk134 View Post
    How would one go about getting one of those plates, it looks sick.

Hawk
    I only made two. One is going with the Kinect in the auction, and TomDeaf is buying the other one. So now I won't have one.

Thread Information