Thread: Mayhem Festival 2008 Faceplate Value

Default Mayhem Festival 2008 Faceplate Value

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first post. I was wondering could anyone tell me the value of the Mayhem Festival 2008 faceplate.

Thanks!

Between $60 and $100. Stuff is going cheap right now so probably closer to $60.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Ehh.. not bad considering I picked it up at a Goodwill for $1.99.

Well since the people who are likely to buy it all come here, you probably should have kept that a secret, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Well since the people who are likely to buy it all come here, you probably should have kept that a secret, lol.
    People sell the systems and stuff here all the time that they won for free
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thanks for the responses. Couple last questions, does it make a difference if the face plate is still in its plastic container? And is there a marketplace on this website or is it better just to sell this on ebay?

well if it was in a plastic holder that would be better but if the plate is in great condition then that won't really matter as much. As for seeing if anyone in the XBA community is interested you can post it up here in the Trading Post: http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33
    Best of luck...

If it's a sealed plastic container, keep it sealed to increase its resaleability, but if this is one of those clamshells that just pop open, it doesn't matter. It's easy enough to slap one on or take it back off.

It just in a clam shell type container(I think, see the picture). I'll be posting it in the trading post as soon as I get enough posts for access.

edit: resized the picture
    Last edited by Parva; 12-14-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Didn't know I needed 100 posts to post on trading post. I thought it was only 10, getting to 100 would take me forever. Anyway guess I'll post it on Ebay eventually.

Thread Information