Thread: Black Ops Theater Mode

Default Black Ops Theater Mode

Hey for all you black ops players, just wanted to share a site I am forming. Its a place to upload and share your black ops killcams and zombie strategies.

Check it out!

http://www.blackopstheater.com

Nicely laid out site, thanks for the link. Might have to look thru a few of the videos...

Very cool site!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

I got screwed out of a video the other day. I was in Nuketown, ran past the BBQ up the stairs and about to go in the back of the house when I got flash-banged. I threw my tomahawk blind in to the house and the screen flashed "Scalper" and "Long-shot", but I have no idea what happened. After the game I went to it watch in theater mode but they didn't up-load that game and still haven't. It was @ 17:10 pm on Nov 3rd. I will take another one-in-a-million shot here hoping the person I hit with said tomahawk reads this and lets me know what the hell happened.

5. Thread Information