Thread: Got THPS3, Need I get Amped

Default Got THPS3, Need I get Amped

Well I have both of these games, except I am thinking of returning Amped. At the moment they seem fairly similar (despite being different sport), although I have only played about 20mins. of each. At the moment I prefer THPS3, and I was wondering if you guys think once I get into it they will become different...atm I can't get into Amped because I'm always playing THPS3...so....should I return Amped?
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

YES! Return Amped!! Tony Hawk blows it out of the water, in my opinion. I didn't really like Amped because of the controls. However the one thing I miss about it (I sold it to a friend a week after I bought it) is the soundtrack feature...on tony hawk 2x (I have yet to play THPS3) you only hear 2 minutes of each song. With amped you could hear a few songs, plus skip ahead at the press of a button!
    "What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream? Or what's worse, what if only that fat guy in the third row exists?"
    Woody Allen
    ----------------------------
    Peace!

Josh - Editor in Chief
    Hidden Content

Josh dont give this guy completly biased ideas.

Amped is a cool game not at all like THPS3. THPS3 is based apon being not realistic and completing goals. Amped is all about pulling off crazy tricks infront of ppl. You got to decide for yourself. You should go sit down with amped for awhile and see if you really like the game. I loved it and have not gotten bored of it since i got it at Christmas

Biased? who's biased? I don't even own THPS3.
    "What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream? Or what's worse, what if only that fat guy in the third row exists?"
    Woody Allen
    ----------------------------
    Peace!

Josh - Editor in Chief
    Hidden Content

Then why are you telling him to sell them all!

Thread Information