Thread: Japanese disaster relief auctions

Default Japanese disaster relief auctions

JAPANESE DISASTER RELIEF AUCTIONS

I've listed the Japanese faceplates, along with a Gears of War 3 Beta Testers bundle and a Halo bundle, with 100% of the proceeds going to the American Red Cross. Please help, and please pass this information along if you have sites, blogs, etc.

Thanks

Also, if you choose to auction anything with a charitable destination, feel free to post the link to the auction here in this thread.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I went to I-tunes and donated to the Red Cross. They are saying donations are down compared to other recent disasters. Very good gesture to have the auction.
    Last edited by oddjob428; 03-20-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    Did you know that Stephenville Texas is a UFO hotspot?

Quote Originally Posted by oddjob428 View Post
    I went to I-tunes and donated to the Red Cross. They are saying donations are down compared to other recent disasters. Very good gesture to have the auction.
    I think it's because Japan is a major country that is fairly self-sufficient and can handle such a disaster, compared to say, Haiti.
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeps5 View Post
    I think it's because Japan is a major country that is fairly self-sufficient and can handle such a disaster, compared to say, Haiti.
    Well the thing is normally in these disaster situations Japan is the first one to rush to aid and send money. So it's only fair to repay them.

Japan doesn't need nearly as much help from the rest of the world, like the past disaster affected countries. Though, they are in trouble and if I had money to give I'd be the first out there, I do hope they return to normal soon.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thread Information