Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uk Countdown

Default Uk Countdown

Im new here just thought id do a UK countdown as i cant see one on here anyway.........

5 days to go

4 days to go

2 days to go

Only 1 Day left, 1 day left, walking along singing a song walking in an Xbox wonderland.
    Last edited by GeordieTheSith; 03-13-2002 at 11:34 AM.
    UP THE TOON
    Hidden Content

Default Re: Uk Countdown

Originally posted by GeordieTheSith
    Im new here just thought id do a UK countdown as i cant see one on here anyway.........

5 days to go
    OK I'll join you on your way to the new Christmas 14/3/02

I've been there before but it's nice to know I'll be there again Yeeaaahh

Thumbs up UK ROCKS

Hello,

I get my Xbox March 15th and personally - IM EXCITED!!!

I cant believe I have preordered a £700 xbox!!! Thats including all the major kits and games et cetera. Once i get this baby going be sure to look out for more reviews and forum posts!!

I think Will Youngs 'Evergreen' (Or should that be Westlife's) is dedicated to Xbox, lol. Number 1 single (Stole it off Gareth Gates you posh gimp) for a Number 1 console!!

Chocs-Away

Mr.XboxLover
    -=Vive Les Xbox=-

HaloUK

Default Re: UK ROCKS

Originally posted by Mr.XboxLover
    Stole it off Gareth Gates you posh gimp
    It's Gareth who's the gimp - he's more like a girl! They should get him to cover 'My Generation', he should do that fine with his stutter ;-)

Anyway, back to the subject, 5 days to go!!!! (drool, drool)

Default OMG

Hellooooo, earth to HaloUK,

Why are you taking the mick out of people with stutters, his stuttering doesnt affect his singing anyway!!! As for a girly person, so what - FLOWER POWER!!!! Crawl back to your pro-heterosexual anti-stuttering orthodoxy!

Now Will where do I start!!! On my trip to Reading, guess who I met with my mate, oh yes you guessed it Will!!! I have never met such a posh snob in my life!!! He basically told us that he was above us and didnt want to talk. He hasnt sung on TV since winning either, do you know why! I do coz he thinks he's above it all! Hes got such an ego problem ..~'now who does that remind me of?? Will cant even get his own song!!! He nicked it off West-life!

<<may the games continue>>

**hehe**

Mr.XboxLover
    -=Vive Les Xbox=-

HaloUK

Default Re: OMG

Why are you taking the mick out of people with stutters, his stuttering doesnt affect his singing anyway!!! As for a girly person, so what - FLOWER POWER!!!! Crawl back to your pro-heterosexual anti-stuttering orthodoxy!

Now Will where do I start!!! On my trip to Reading, guess who I met with my mate, oh yes you guessed it Will!!! I have never met such a posh snob in my life!!! He basically told us that he was above us and didnt want to talk. He hasnt sung on TV since winning either, do you know why! I do coz he thinks he's above it all! Hes got such an ego problem ..~'now who does that remind me of?? Will cant even get his own song!!! He nicked it off West-life!
    Will HAS sung on TV since (he was on twice just this morning) but I want to make it clear that I don't care for either him or Gareth. You can't complain that he nicked the song off Westlife as most of the time that Gareth opens his mouth a Westlife song falls out!! (and he won't have a choice in what songs he sings as he is just another pop puppet).
    Also, by calling Gareth a girl I was in no way being homophobic - I was merely stating fact. I apologise for the stuttering joke though as it was in poor taste...

You people in the UK are in for a real treat when you get the
    XBOX. I just love the system and the future games look like
    they're going to be even better than the great games allready
    out.
    I need fable, NOW!!! Hidden Content

Originally posted by Kilik
    You people in the UK are in for a real treat when you get the
    XBOX. I just love the system and the future games look like
    they're going to be even better than the great games allready
    out.
    Yep your right mate, I've got myself a US XBOX and I just waiting in line for my good old PAL, games like Rallisport Challenge thats the first game I'm getting for my PAL XBOX as I've got Halo, JSRF, DoA3, Genma Onimusha, Wreckless are all awesome and some of the other titles I got rid of as I completed them Max Payne, Silent Hill 2 and so on. Oh yes this is gonna be a happy new Christmas for me on the 14/3/02

Only 4 days left!!! I can't wait!

Smile Hewwo

I apologise for the stuttering joke though as it was in poor taste...
    I was only having a little fun!!! Its wrong of me to wind you up! I apologise also. Im a very big fan of Gareth, was a big fan of Zoe, but she got kicked (mind you it is understandable).

Only 4 days left!!! I can't wait!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    **bouncing up and down**

Well here in Norfolk there isnt hardly any Hype for Xbox, im the only person i know even getting oneby the sounds of it!!! Oh well, i shall be an good little deciple and spread the word. It doesnt help that the Xbox in EB says "please consult our microsoft support centre" and thats the only kiost in town. Mind you they only started advertising this week.
    I have only seen ONE xbox advert, so I think microsoft must be relying on hype more than anything. I didnt think the advert was very good persoanlly. It was very swish, but i think Bill Gates type of humour is different here. People landing in graves isnt really that appealing to me.

Cant wait for Xmass Eve - I'll put some cables down with a glass of oil and hope Mr.Claus does special delivery.

Mr.XboxLover
    -=Vive Les Xbox=-

Wooooo only 4 days left Can wait, need to have my xbox ive waited long enough
    UP THE TOON
    Hidden Content

I pre-ordered my Xbox through Gameplay.co.uk and they said that they are sending them out on the 12 and 13th so people get them in time for launch.
    Maybe if they send mine out on the 12th I will get it on the 13th - here's to hoping!
    *opens a beer* []

Maximus, teaching me bad habits...tut, tut! []
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

Wink Hehe

That maximus!! Bad bad boy! lol
    ~~opens a beer and a bag of peanuts, then put his feel on the table~~

Mr.XboxLover
    -=Vive Les Xbox=-

Default Re: Hewwo

I was only having a little fun!!! Its wrong of me to wind you up! I apologise also.
    Thanks, anyway lets all just concentrate on looking forward to the XBox. 4 days to go!!!

.. and yes, I've had a slight name change.

Talking :)

Thanks, anyway lets all just concentrate on looking forward to the XBox. 4 days to go!!!
    Yeh its 5 for me as I have to wait an extra day, boooohooooo. I wont bore you with my sob story. Have fun!!!

Like the new name

Mr.XBoxLover
    -=Vive Les Xbox=-

So whats everyone getting with thier XBox?

I'm getting:
    Console
    Halo
    THPS3
    Extra Joypad
    Rf adapter
    DVD kit

all for about £430, not too bad if you ask me.

On the 14th it's just gonna be the bare essentials for me - an XBox and Halo!

Im getting the:
    console
    Extra controller
    Halo
    JSRF

Then a couple of weeks later im getting another couple of games and a DVD kit, im not in a rush for the DVD kit though, i just watch the DVD's on my PS2 or on my Comp pref my comp
    UP THE TOON
    Hidden Content

Wink Hewwo

Xbox Console
    Halo
    DOA3
    Project Gotham Racing
    Extra Controller
    Advanced Scart Cable
    DVD Kit

Was going to get Fuzion frenzy but I have a demo i'll try first as its not very good apparently!

Rock Steady

Mr.XboxLover
    -=Vive Les Xbox=-

Default Re: Hewwo

Xbox Console
    Halo
    DOA3
    Project Gotham Racing
    Extra Controller
    Advanced Scart Cable
    DVD Kit

Was going to get Fuzion frenzy but I have a demo i'll try first as its not very good apparently!

Rock Steady

Mr.XboxLover
    Yeah it's not very good if your playing on your own, maybe ok if there are more that 4 people in the house, if not then forget it

Thread Information