Thread: 1 last Faceplate to add (XEA: Urban)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 1 last Faceplate to add (XEA: Urban)

Hi there,
    It's Lethal AK47. You might remember me from this rare Blue Dragon Faceplate. It's been a while checking on these forums. I'm not into collecting anymore since a while. I've collected 250+ Faceplates since 2006 including some very rare ones, but one Faceplate is still missing in my collection and it still hurts that it's missing. It's the Xbox Experience Austria: Urban Faceplate.

The sad thing is: I won one on eBay from pierrevincy a while ago and it got lost in transit and you can't understand how pissed I still am for that (lost Faceplate, lost money). It's the last one I still need from those XEA Faceplates and I really need it to make my collection complete. I have loads of Faceplates up for trading and otherwise I will just pay for it or a combo. So, just let me know and I really hope someone here can make me happy and take my restless feeling away.

Thanks,
    Lethal AK47
    Last edited by Lethal AK47; 06-24-2011 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal AK47 View Post
    Hi there,
    It's Lethal AK47. You might remember me from this rare Blue Dragon Faceplate. It's been a while checking on these forums. I'm not into collecting anymore since a while. I've collected 250+ Faceplates since 2006 including some very rare ones, but one Faceplate is still missing in my collection and it still hurts that it's missing. It's the Xbox Experience Austria: Urban Faceplate.

The sad thing is: I won one on eBay from pierrevincy a while ago and it got lost in transit and you can't understand how pissed I still am for that (lost Faceplate, lost money). It's the last one I still need from those XEA Faceplates and I really need it to make my collection complete. I have loads of Faceplates up for trading and otherwise I will just pay for it or a combo. So, just let me know and I really hope someone here can make me happy and take my restless feeling away.

Thanks,
    Lethal AK47
    I could have sworn that I just saw one of those recently, but I checked all over eBay and don't see anything. Weird.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I don't collect Faceplates but what's the big deal in them? If you hang on to them for a couple more years and the economy gets better then they will sell for more!
    keeps us updated mate and goodluck with that last Faceplate, I clicked on the link and it looks nice!

Here you go, you have 3+ days left: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170657280546

Thanks! I really hope I'm lucky this time.

Good luck , hopefuly spacey or pierre dont get on it =)

I have one and I know he wants it, so I'm out.

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I'm looking for one since it got lost in 2008, so I guess you guys can understand how I feel when I finally have it.

Yeah baby, I'm the lucky winner! I finally got it.

Not a bad deal, either.

congrats... spend a few more EUR's and get a tracking # this time

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Not a bad deal, either.
    Good deal indeed and I'm very happy, but don't forget together with the lost one it's still a very expensive faceplate.

Quote Originally Posted by phuture 909 View Post
    congrats... spend a few more EUR's and get a tracking # this time
    Thanks and same thoughts here my friend. I got it shipped insured and trackable for €15. The one from Italy was one big horror and I'm sure the person who received it dumped it in the bin or something... awful thought! Ah well, I got one now and hopefully this baby will arrive soon without hassle.

Thread Information