Thread: Launch team 05 faceplate for sale

Default Launch team 05 faceplate for sale

Hey All,
    Hope this is within forum etiquette. I'm not really a collector, but a developer. Just want to let you know about this ebay listing my wife currently has going for the launch team faceplate (the 'I Made This' plate) I was given when I was part of the Perfect Dark Zero team:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1156

Thanks!
    Cliff
    Last edited by Cliff; 07-01-2011 at 11:49 PM.

$100 is a good starting price for one of those in the package. The last I sold was $200, I believe. And it's perfectly within forum etiquette, thank you for asking.

Any chance you have one of the X05 Canada plates with the Perfect Dark skin on it? I'm the only person I know who has one and I'm sure there are a couple of people on here who would kill for one.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thanks, that's good to know.
    I'm afraid I don't have any other plates. To be honest, this was given to me back in '05, and I more or less forgot about it until now, when I found it in the garage and am looking for cash to service a guitar addiction
    I do have a PDZ calendar if that would be worth anything to anybody. And a Rare PDZ tea mug...

If you decide to list those, go ahead and post about it in here. Many of these guys collect other videogame-related things.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information